Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Threads like this remind me why I like living in Asia. We don't get any of those commercial ads before/after videos on Youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Youtube has ads? o.O

The only thing that bothers me is not Youtube's fault. Fucking stupid music copyright preventing a lot of clips to be able to be seen in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    vimeo looks pretty neat I'll check it out more but yeah im getting a ton of ads on youtube =\ I'll try using a different browser been using chrome
    Well firefox is going to be dead soon anyways so I'd stick with chrome. I'll gues the author of adblock will figure out how to block those ads on youtube as well sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    Youtube has ads? o.O

The only thing that bothers me is not Youtube's fault. Fucking stupid music copyright preventing a lot of clips to be able to be seen in Germany.
    Gema sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to make a joke about "an adult" website, but didn't want to get infracted lol

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Ad Block, I literally don't know what ads on the web look like. Also I saw on friends laptop that there are video ads on youtube (or were?), ad block takes care of that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    googleads.g.doubleclick.net

I added that to my AdblockPlus and my ads during youtube videos was gone.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Running chrome with Adblock, havent seen a youtube ad in a looong time. I think you're computer needs a cleaning.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

nope youtube is the best

You forgot to list "comments that make trade chat look like a mensa convention".

I'm amazed anyone allows comments to be posted on anything they upload there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    You forgot to list "comments that make trade chat look like a mensa convention".

I'm amazed anyone allows comments to be posted on anything they upload there.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...-comment-snob/

(is available for chrome too)

i hate the adds too, but I don't know of an alternative. I like the skip add function, but most of the time I still have to sit through a 2 minute add for a 5 minute video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    Well I'm just hating how its going to get worse and worse with even more ads as time goes on.

I have like 3 different ad blockers and I am still plagued by ads.

Also the no friends list things pretty annoying =\
    As a youtube partner, and somebody that gets paid for making videos.. using adblocker doesn't help your cause. You're stealing money from people that put the time and effort to produce content to entertain you. If the ad is longer than 30 seconds, there's a skip this ad button. Sit through 30 seconds of something you don't care about so we're given motivation to produce content to entertain you... for free.

Just sayin.
    Nutter

Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    As a youtube partner, and somebody that gets paid for making videos.. using adblocker doesn't help your cause. You're stealing money from people that put the time and effort to produce content to entertain you. If the ad is longer than 30 seconds, there's a skip this ad button. Sit through 30 seconds of something you don't care about so we're given motivation to produce content to entertain you... for free.

Just sayin.
    Have to agree: it's terribly annoying when you get a handful of ad impressions per thousand views because a mass portion of the community uses an Adblock.I love my ad blocker to death but I leave youtube on the whitelist out of solidarity/respect.