Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Biggest lie ever told?

So yeah, as the title says; what is the biggest lie you have ever told?
    Hope the title didnt make ppl look for conpiracy stuff.

Mine: I once owed a girl a huge apology, but instead of saying I was sorry, I faked a car accident, and have her pick me up from the hospital that I never visited but stayed out infront of.. She felt sorry for me ofc, and ended up saying SHE was sorry about what happended..

Awesome right? Seemed like it at the time, feel a little bad about it now though.. Years ago!
    Anyways, I'm sure there's more, but I remembered that one earlier today.

So start sharing people!

Edit: Please dont judge others or try to lesson them.. Instead, give em a hug. I aprrove of hugs. /hug. (In a good mood this afternoon)
    Last edited by Damsbo; 2011-12-09 at 12:47 PM.
    I like juice

Deleted
    awww no conspiracy me sad now=

well i lied about driving over a mailbox

Shagged my brothers GF, In HIS house... in HIS spare bedroom.. He still, to this day, doesn't know.

Do i feel like shit... Yeah... but it's better hidden

Deleted
    eviriany your a horrible dude .... but i bet it was good real good

Mary: Joseph, I swear I didn't cheat on you, I'm still a virgin.

As for the biggest lie I've ever told?

I'll get back to you, theres many to sort through.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-12-09 at 12:30 PM.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    That i am a good player, niehhehehe (facerolls my keyboard as i am a ret paladin)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Mary: Joseph, I swear I didn't cheat on you, I'm still a virgin.

As for the biggest lie I've ever told?

I'll get back to you, theres many to sort through.
    He said lie you have ever told, don't go bashing religions please.

Quote Originally Posted by MmoFanatic View Post
    awww no conspiracy me sad now=

well i lied about driving over a mailbox
    This made me lol so much.
    Can't think at the top of my head. No real need to lie :S

Deleted
    I lie, make up things and bend the truth as much as I can to achieve whatever I want... It's really hard to judge which was the biggest one.

Just last week I lied that I (too) have diabetes because in the circumstances it eventually led to me getting laid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    He said lie you have ever told, don't go bashing religions please.
    "Biggest lie ever told?" is for every religion.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-12-09 at 12:31 PM.

I AM THE VIRGIN MARY! Thats my story and im sticking too it.

Family guy reference btw

Probably the one where i felt tired when working at maccas so to get a day off i told everyone my brother had shot himself in the foot, the story eventually evolved and i still believe its true to this day, even though i dont have a brother

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-12-09 at 12:31 PM.

[QUOTE=reve;14572430]I lie, make up things and bend the truth as much as I can to achieve whatever I want... It's really hard to judge which was the biggest one.

Just last week I lied that I (too) have diabetes because in the circumstances it eventually led to me getting laid.[/QUOTE

Your avatar makes this a whole lot better.
    Well done bro, you are forgiven
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never lied to anyone that I can think of. I have bent the truth and changed the circumstances so I could get away with shit, but never flat out bald faced lied.

Lying is the first step to shit hitting the fan. If you are forced to lie, you played it wrong.

apparently What i said was bad. Despite being a direct quote from a very popular TV series. Whodathunk it.

Also, i'm an extremly devout christian, Stuff like this actually makes me LOL more then anything

[QUOTE=reve;14572430]I lie, make up things and bend the truth as much as I can to achieve whatever I want... It's really hard to judge which was the biggest one.

Just last week I lied that I (too) have diabetes because in the circumstances it eventually led to me getting laid.[/QUOTE

Your avatar makes this a whole lot better.
    Well done bro, you are forgiven

I, dont do bad lies, i just bend the truth in a way that'll be better for us all.

the sentence "Being Honest is always the best" is bullshit. Everyday i come in situations where if i had been honest, i or someone else would get in minor trouble, and whatever happened wouldn't have been different.

so i lie, keeping me or someone else out of trouble, and people in the believe that (person) has not been a fool that one time.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    I've never lied to anyone that I can think of. I have bent the truth and changed the circumstances so I could get away with shit, but never flat out bald faced lied.

Lying is the first step to shit hitting the fan. If you are forced to lie, you played it wrong.
    And that is the biggest lie he ever told, folks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dentist: Do you use any tobacco-products?
    Me: no never.

not the biggest, but.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I lie, make up things and bend the truth as much as I can to achieve whatever I want... It's really hard to judge which was the biggest one.

Just last week I lied that I (too) have diabetes because in the circumstances it eventually led to me getting laid.
    Wow. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite as desperate.
    Pro tip: Acting like you claim you do will leave you with-out any real friends in the long run. People won't trust you for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post

So if your gf got a haircut you hate and she asked you about your opinion, you'd go ahead and tell her it's ugly? Something tells me /that's/ the first step to shitting the fan. :))

Oh and biggest lie, I can't remember, really. Telling people I was 3-4 years older than I really was when I was younger? Maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx
    I, dont do bad lies, i just bend the truth in a way that'll be better for us all.

the sentence "Being Honest is always the best" is bullshit. Everyday i come in situations where if i had been honest, i or someone else would get in minor trouble, and whatever happened wouldn't have been different.

so i lie, keeping me or someone else out of trouble, and people in the believe that (person) has not been a fool that one time.
    This is so true. I fucking hate people who spew out truths which can only hurt other people.
    White lies are a sign of a good person.