Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The biggest lie is that the absolute truth cannot be known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    I don't really know the biggest lie I've ever told...I mean the first time I got laid when I was 15 I sorta lied to the senior I banged about my age..but uh yea that's not so bad is it? 22 now and still don't regret it so meh who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    The biggest lie is that the absolute truth cannot be known.
    And let's face it, the biggest truth is, everybody lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not here to judge eachothers lads.. Let people open up, dont point and laugh - Its christmas, hug.
    I Remembered another one.. And I KNOW someone will find it offensive, but for the love of coffee, calm down..
    Second one: I once told a REALLY drunk woman in a bar, that I had just gotten home from Afghanistan; and that I could really drink a cold beer. I got my cold beer, and also a hug.
    Its terrible.. But i was broke, drunk, and thirsty.
    I like juice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    Wow. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite as desperate.
    Pro tip: Acting like you claim you do will leave you with-out any real friends in the long run. People won't trust you for ever.
    Well it was to a girl who is here through Erasmus program and is just about to be shipped back home . I felt the oppurtunity and I played the emotion card and it worked. I am actually proud of that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    the sentence "Being Honest is always the best" is bullshit. Everyday i come in situations where if i had been honest, i or someone else would get in minor trouble, and whatever happened wouldn't have been different.
    Also I bealive in this, telling pure truth in most cases isn't the most optimal thing, at least for you if not for others around you.

And frankly, Gawwad, I don't bealive I have any true friends at all. I don't think I ever had. Most people are full of BS.

Deleted
    Biggest? Hmm I think it was the one about college first year.. I started partying, dropped out but since my parents were paying my bills because I studied, I faked the report cards, lied about still studying and made up excuses why I wasn't on any of the name lists. Well, next year I reapplied and did well and eventually came clean about it.

But overall I consider myself a very good liar, however, I don't lie for personal gain.. it's wrong. Even the one about the college wasn't purely selfish. I only started partying because at the time I had huge fights with my parents and they tried to force me into acting like I was still 13. No boys, no staying up late, can't drink alcohol etc. It felt justified at the time but nearly messed up my life too. I mostly lie, plant evidence etc. to get even and get bad people into trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvanna View Post
    So if your gf got a haircut you hate and she asked you about your opinion, you'd go ahead and tell her it's ugly? Something tells me /that's/ the first step to shitting the fan. )
    No GF of mine would, or has ever got a bad haircut, those kind of things are curtailed by talking. These are the simple things in life that few understand, being honest and open paves the way to happiness.

And easier sneaking.

Deleted
    Its not what you think, these are just my secretarys. And a goat.

Deleted
    that i'm still studying (i'm not, i moved to another country and work here)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedoc23 View Post
    Its not what you think, these are just my secretarys. And a goat.
    Exactly, this is a lie.

A deliberate and remorseless, deception.

This is where lying turns bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterFSK View Post
    Ok mods, ain't this a bit much??? o_O Try see the episode of Family Guy instead of taking it religious offensive.
    These new mods are worse the the mods on WoW, pretty much ruined these forums.

Deleted
    tbh, infracting someone for mentioning religion is a bit harsh imo.

Im not gonna tell you how to be a mod fuzzzie but instead of infracting anyone mentioning religion you could have put up a warning post or something in the OP
    to tell people not to "bash" religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    No GF of mine would, or has ever got a bad haircut, those kind of things are curtailed by talking. These are the simple things in life that few understand, being honest and open paves the way to happiness.

And easier sneaking.
    It was an example, and wether hair looks good or not is up to personal preferences. White lies doesn't harm anyone. I tell lies to make people feel better (would you go tell a dying man he was dying, or tell him there's hope even if there isn't?), and every now and then I tell lies to get myself out of bad situations. Or others.
    There's a fine line between lying and lying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    you could have put up a warning post or something in the OP
    to tell people not to "bash" religion.
    There shouldn't have to be a warning post in every thread for people to follow the rules. It's clearly in the FAQ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I lie, make up things and bend the truth as much as I can to achieve whatever I want... It's really hard to judge which was the biggest one.

Just last week I lied that I (too) have diabetes because in the circumstances it eventually led to me getting laid.
    I wanna know that how telling you have diabetes gets you laid?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    There shouldn't have to be a warning post in every thread for people to follow the rules. It's clearly in the FAQ.
    Aside from the fact that they aren't bashing a religion but quoting Family Guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Aside from the fact that they aren't bashing a religion but quoting Family Guy.
    Doesn't matter. Also, do not discuss moderator actions on the forum. Use PM's instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yes that is true but do you really think that everyone will read the FAQ before posting? cause i dont think more than 50% of this forum has ever opend the FAQ thread.

Christianity.

Not starting a flame war, stating the truth. :>

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-12-09 at 01:37 PM.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sister: "Want to smoke a bong?"
    Me: "no"