[Closed SRP Signup!] The Iris of Eternity.

Rakaenormi stared into the hourglass before her. The grains of sand dropped one.. by one.. by one. Until they stopped. It had come. The Hour of Twilight had arrived. The device was knocked off of her desk as the entire temple shook. As it clashed with the stone floor, the glass shattered into mere shimmering shards. The dragon in her blood elven form looked down upon the mound of sand. It trembled, as did the temple. Turning away and glancing out of a nearby arched window, she saw him.

Deathwing.

Leaving the remains of the timepiece on the floor, she departed the chamber, going down a spiralling staircase. She emerged at the lowest floor of the temple, as there was a flurry of activity around her. Hopefully, someone would have gotten the message.

Children of the Aspects, Wyrmrest requires your aid. Deathwing, the Aspect of Death, attacks the Dragonqueen's seat. As the rest of the flights battle the black and the twilight dragonflights that assault Wyrmrest, the Aspects require a special mission to be undertaken. Whilst they are occupied and dealing with the Dragon Soul along with the shaman Thrall, a select few of you have been chosen to travel to the home of the blue dragonflight. The remaining agents of the Twilight's Hammer are already ahead of you, as they venture towards Coldarra upon the backs of twilight dragons and drakes. They seek to claim the Focusing Iris, and to use it to further empower Deathwing's greatest creation: Ultraxion.

You are to meet with Rakaenormi, daughter of Nozdormu, at the base of Wyrmrest Temple. Be careful though, as the Destroyer and his followers besiege the temple at this very moment. Make haste; time is of the essence.

Okay. We need signups. Dragons only. The second we get five people, I'll be closing this off. I'd like to get this up this weekend, or as soon as I get those signups. Vulnerable characters are preferably not wanted; since we're going to get into some fighting. Dragon on dragon, or dragon on insane cultist. Wink wink. I'd also like one of each flight, but that's not neccessary.

Gogo!

Deleted
    Terin's found her place, and she's ready to show off her new abilities. She'll join, if she may.

Welcome aboard. Hoping for at least 3 more.

Aurumos, Bronze Dragonflight, Represent yo.

Okay, so far: Two bronze. One green. One nether.

I'd love one blue and one red for the last spots, but I do not mind, whatsoever.

This is shaping up nicely. Can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ronacus will of course be willing to help.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Terin's coming? Variastrasza will invite herself and scare the shit out of everybody and everything ever.

Would've brought Jarigos but he's super frail so he's not really an option when it comes to combat.

Red dragonflight kind of represent.

An ember wyrm might be awkward, but what the hell. Sure.

I'll keep signups open for now.. maybe one more person.

So far we have: Two bronze. Two green. One nether. One emberwyrm.

Edit: I'll have this up tomorrow morning.. ish. That's in approximately twelve hours. Unless I'm busy. I'll try.

Editx2:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...is-of-Eternity.

Please read the bolded part of the first post, and then post away.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-12-10 at 04:12 PM.