Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Spirit Gear Does Not Get the Bonus Roll for Shadow in LFR

Title says it all. Rolled on the spirit/haste neck off of the first boss in LFR while on my shadow priest, and I didn't get a 100 added to my roll. Lost because of it, too. Hopefully they get this fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellion View Post
    Title says it all. Rolled on the spirit/haste neck off of the first boss in LFR while on my shadow priest, and I didn't get a 100 added to my roll. Lost because of it, too. Hopefully they get this fixed.
    what was ur roll? it sounds like shadow from the title but i cant be sure

ps i think only people slotted as tanks and healers get that extra +100 and IF you were shadow thats why
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    what was ur roll? it sounds like shadow from the title but i cant be sure

ps i think only people slotted as tanks and healers get that extra +100 and IF you were shadow thats why
    BS.. read this:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...der-loot-rules
    Shadow Priests get +100 loot roll on spirit items. (or at least should)

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    BS.. read this:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...der-loot-rules
    Shadow Priests get +100 loot roll on spirit items. (or at least should)
    Must've just been that item then because I'm 100% positive I rolled a 93.

Deleted
    which item?

AFAIK it shows the +100 as additional text in the roll message, if you don't see it, you didn't get +100.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    which item?
    Maybe read the post before replying to it?

Rolled on the spirit/haste neck off of the first boss in LFR
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    AFAIK it shows the +100 as additional text in the roll message, if you don't see it, you didn't get +100.

Maybe read the post before replying to it?
    Right. I saw other people get the additional 100 on their rolls for the neck (including a Boomkin), but I did not. I should've gotten the 100 on mine for the same reason the Boomkin who won got a 100 added to his.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just say put in a ticket and hope it doesn't happen in the future. :/
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Im gonna say it may have been because it was not cloth, it was a neck. Although if they say shadow priests can roll on spirit, it seems kinda silly to have exclusions on things like that without mentioning it.
    Let's turn the Night into Tomorrow

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did not get a bonus as a balance druid for that neck either. But did get a bonus on an agi ring (rolled for lols). So only healers got the bonus for that necklace, don't know about actual gear.

This makes me think that feral tanks and spirit/hit people are gonna get screwed.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Well considering today I did LFR and the cloth spirit robe dropped off the first boss and a shadowpriest won it, I would say yes spriests do get the role bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    which item?
    This.

What item you rolled for, and didn't get +100 bonus?

Deleted
    Sorry must have missed it in the first post. I can confirm that cloth spirit items are getting the bonus roll. no noncloth items dropped for me to test though (a moonkin won a str ring with a roll of 200 though)

It's probably a bug. New patches are usually chock full of them. I'd say make sure to let Blizzard know, and try not to rip your hair out before they decide to fix it
    =/.

Maybe its time you see that REAL caster gear doesn't have spirit on it and your class/spec combo has been way to strong for way to long.

Suck it up its not like you cant take lock/mage gear also anyway.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Cellion View Post
    Did it have an "On heal" effect besides the spirit?
    If yes: that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Maybe its time you see that REAL caster gear doesn't have spirit on it and your class/spec combo has been way to strong for way to long.

Bitter, party of one?
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh i seen an enhancement shaman take a spirit neck today, was a tad annoying.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

This is not the place to complain/discuss about if dps specs should be able to use spirit for hit. Blizz made it happen and isn't taking it away anytime soon. Just a friendly warning to keep this thread from going down a dark path. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post

mmmm, I smell a mage.