Diablo 3 Beta - DH Speedrun

Just posting this here for those of you that are interested. It is by no means the fastest possible as I made plenty of mistakes: however I still figured some might find it interesting.
    The run took just over 17m20s start to finish.
    Here: http://youtu.be/LihbgIXTyGs

why would even bother to stop and kill mobs?

I killed either what I had to for quest progression or because there was no way past.
    If I was a barb I would've leapt them, however that wasn't always possible with the DH's limited leap.

There's a speedrun posted of less than 15 minutes already.
    And, I think that was 3 weeks back already, so they are undoubtedly faster now.

A wizard/mage/sorcerer whichever they're called nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    There's a speedrun posted of less than 15 minutes already.
    And, I think that was 3 weeks back already, so they are undoubtedly faster now.

A wizard/mage/sorcerer whichever they're called nowadays.
    You are correct that there is plenty of speed runs available if the query is put out. I simply posted my attempt, on a DH, which is likely one of the slower classes. Mixed with my own mistakes, this is by no means to be taken as the fastest available: I just figured I would share my attempt so that those interested could view it.

Personally I love the play style of the DH and while I had a 14m32s Barb run I didn't UL it simply because the idea of leaping everything seemed unfair and relatively boring.
    Your viewpoint is duly noted and in the future I will restrain from providing an extra point of view to the people without access to the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by denominator View Post
    You are correct that there is plenty of speed runs available if the query is put out. I simply posted my attempt, on a DH, which is likely one of the slower classes. Mixed with my own mistakes, this is by no means to be taken as the fastest available: I just figured I would share my attempt so that those interested could view it.

Personally I love the play style of the DH and while I had a 14m32s Barb run I didn't UL it simply because the idea of leaping everything seemed unfair and relatively boring.
    Your viewpoint is duly noted and in the future I will restrain from providing an extra point of view to the people without access to the beta.
    Don't. Let them cry I can refill my energy by pretending I'm playing while watching the screen. It'll last me 3 days tops. Moar movies!!