Question Ordering in a restricted zone

I already have my order placed for the digital version. Some friends want to order it now, however they are not within the current allowed zones. I know allot of people have ordered outside these zones, could you recommend the best way to do this?

Deleted
    You can order for your friends and give them the keys.

Sorry, should have clarified, im also outside the zone. I used a VPN that I was paying for already back in July. I don't have that VPN any more and they don't want to purchase a vpn just to get the game. We have tried some free spoofing software, but nothing has worked so far.

Deleted
    Well if you don't find a way with a vpn or hotspot shield, try g2play.net.

Deleted
    g2play.net got swtor(digital version) and they aint restricted

Ok thanks stokbael, will give them a try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Personally, I ordered from Amazon. I instantly got the pre-order code which allows to play in early-release and Amazon said I should be receiving it from 23 Dec to 28 Dec, which doesn't really matter as you can play in the grace period until you get the physical copy.
    You have to wait 3 days for your copy, there is no grace period.

Yep confirmed no grace period. However Amazon might be giving us our codes via a system they have going with EA (the code you get via email on launch will be the same as the one in the box).

I am such a dunce. My sister stays in the states. Order from amazon, ship to her, profit! I wonder if my mates will get any early access ordering this late though.

Deleted
    pretty sure it is too late for early acess now

Quote Originally Posted by stokbaek View Post
    pretty sure it is too late for early acess now
    Well Amazon did still send us pre-order early access keys. So who knows. 1 Day early access is still 1 day early lol. Especially if your on Christmas holiday and want to get as much play time in as you can before going back to work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -oz- View Post
    Well Amazon did still send us pre-order early access keys. So who knows. 1 Day early access is still 1 day early lol. Especially if your on Christmas holiday and want to get as much play time in as you can before going back to work.
    might give you a code but you cant add it before early start starts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    Yep confirmed no grace period. However Amazon might be giving us our codes via a system they have going with EA (the code you get via email on launch will be the same as the one in the box).
    One can hope.