One of the aspects of this game I want to delve into is the pvp. I'm just having a hard time sorting out the class that would suit me best. I like the marauder and assassins play style quite a bit. Just in pvp I like to pretend I'm awesome at melee but in reality people probably think i look like a quadriplegic having a seizure. It ends up feeling frantic to me so that could possibly rule out the marauder.

However I really did enjoy feral dps since I could stealth and kind of measure out my approach to the fight. it felt a little more controlled. So that caused me to lean toward the assassin. I still have to flash backs to post stealth seizure episodes though. so i guess my question is does the assassin in pvp feel terribly spastic to play or not? I guess that's a pretty relative question, but oh well.

I know I'm not bad at pvp. I actually became quite good at it after my GM in wow was like if you wanna be able to survive in raids learn to survive in pvp. You'll learn so much about your characters capabilities in pvp and be able to react to odd occurrences without panicking. this was a an ele shammy however. so maybe the root of it is i just need to avoid melee in pvp. so that ends up leading me to the sorcerer. only concern there is that having to stop and cast abilities makes me feel like a sitting duck.

Oh i guess a side note is that aside from pvp i like to solo stuff for the challenge. don't really raid anymore so soloing stuff for fun kept it all interesting to me. so if anyone of the classes i mentioned stands out there it could help push my decision in that direction.