Anyone else feeling really positive about their guild formation??

I've just chatted with my friends on Facebook, and basically our guild on TOR will be pretty much all the cool people from our old WoW guild. By all the "cool people", I mean just the people that we had a ton of fun with, no drama, and didn't care about being hardcore. Those people left our old WoW guild back in September/August and I'm so pumped to play with these people again.

I don't know if this warrants a completely new post, but all of my friends are just so happy to play together again; and I hope it will be a blast.

We've already planned out our guild (tanks,healers, dps) and crafters. We just hope that everyone sticks around..

So what I'm getting at, I guess, is that has anyone else had this experience, where your old friends are playing again and you get to play again with them. Forgive the poor grammar and punctuation choices, please, it's Saturday night, after all.

Anyway, I hope this is happening for everyone else. Rock on.

Sadly my good pals from WoW are still in WoW. Despite my attempts to lure them over I'm the only convert (so far). My guild on SWTOR is made up of real life friends. While the door stays open to my old guildies who want to dabble in the 'dark side' of MMOs, I don't know if I can pry them loose. So I'm happy for you, OP. Just wish I'd had better luck pulling some of the old guild with me when I decided to swap games.
    "Every time I see that commercial for this movie I laugh."
    "Which one?"
    "The one with the vegetarian bedazzled vampires."

15+ Year Old Account
    I am. Most my gaming friends are headed to SWTOR. In Fact, I was the last convert if you will. They've been pre-ordered since early summer. I just did mine a few days ago.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

haha, Select, I did the same thing. My friends should have super duper early access. While I just preordered a few days ago just to make sure that I could play on my Mac. Now they're going to be in days earlier than me....guess i have to play catch-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am trying a brand new guild with a bunch of unknowns. I am excited. Clean slate and fresh game with some new friends to meet.

Still trying to get more WoW friends over. I think 4.3 will help with that. Thanks for a lame patch, Blizz
    I like sandwiches