Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Best Blizz cinematic I have ever seen. Or at least on par with the Thrall/Grom/Mannoroth one. Cannot. Wait.

I see

[QUOTE=Diggasson;14597753]"They" are

Well i should be more specific. Yes I'm looking forward to the Warcraft movie. What i meant to say is make a diablo movie

Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    d2 movie was better
    No Joke. I want my 2 minutes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    That was sufficiently boring.
    It's amazing the amount of halfassery it takes to satisfy some of these WoW babies.

If only they existed in the days of D1 and II, no one would have bought them for the rich storyline.
    Last edited by WrathDksCataFrostPandaFtl; 2011-12-12 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WrathDksCataFrostPandaFtl View Post
    No Joke. I want my 2 minutes back.

It's amazing the amount of halfassery it takes to satisfy some of these WoW babies.

If only they existed in the days of D1 and II, no one would have bought them for the rich storyline.
    Compared to what D3 is, D1 and D2 are only former shadows, and don't forget how much of a pain D2 was before LoD, though your nick kinda hints at a hating hipster gone mainstream.

Oh and this is coming from someone who had played these games around their launch with a maximum of a year margin of latency of me putting my hands on them, oh and I am someone who is in his early twenties, do the calculations

You and your kind's hipsterness of hatred has gone mainstream, so find yourself another thing to feed on...

Deleted
    ^True dat.

Deleted
    Saw it now, haven't been here for a few days .. HOLY ****, this thing is amazing ..

Deleted
    Really mindblowing cinematic. Looking forward for the release..

Deleted
    The cinematic is awsome!!!