Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    Man, I never really thought of it that way. Usually if I'm sick of something, I just don't do it for a while. I didn't realize I have to do the LFR every day of the week.
    So when you are sick of a game you just keep paying for it and then come back later to do the same content that you were sick of?

Other games give much more 'replay value' where you don't have to pay a monthly fee for. I would also rather pay $60 for TOR a complete new game than pay for WoW $15 a month and do the same content over and over again to just wait for the next expansion.
    That's why I liked TBC more because you didn't just rush through content and then did it all over again on the same or another difficulty. You also didn't skip perfectly good and fun content just because you were forced to because everyone did it. The only negative thing was that you just had to try a little harder which wasn't that bad at all. No one complained about 'accessibility' because you just didn't play wow if you didn't have the time for it or you didn't want to put enough efford in it. Accessibility was all Blizzards/Activions idea to make more money. Didn't really work out that well. Now they have the same amount of subs and more problems with balancing and more whining people because they have to wait 5 minutes longer in queue for a dungeon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well this has been thoroughly derailed into a WoW vs SWTOR thread. Time to close.