Max number of characters per account

Hey everyone,

I have searched all over Google and these forums for a definitive answer of what is the max number of characters per account but haven't found one so far. The official forums are down until early access so I can't check there unfortunately. I know that the max characters per server is 8, but per account I'd like a definite answer and not just speculation that it is 48 or 50 etc.

So does anyone know how many characters we can have per account?

Thanks in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it was 55 or something like that.

edit: quick google gave me a us battle.net forum poster saying it was 50 total.

edit #2: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2411901398

above is a link about someone saying their account wouldnt make any past 45, but the blue said they had 5 recently deleted characters waiting to be purged...ergo 50.
    Last edited by Rollo; 2011-12-11 at 09:10 AM.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Its 10 per realm 50 per account

Deleted
    Dont you read the game loading screen tips? it says it there.

yeah its enough, you dont have to worry about it

10+ Year Old Account
    This is TOR, not WoW.

8 per server, not sure how many total. I'll see if I can find anything.

EDIT: I found a cached thread in the official forums that says 8 per server, but it may have more info when the servers come back up.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a
    Last edited by gualdhar; 2011-12-11 at 09:18 AM.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

TOR works in multiples of 2.

Party quests: [Heroic 2] or [Heroic 4]
    Flashpoints (dungeons): 4
    Operations (raids): 8/16
    Characters per server: 8
    Characters per account: no idea but safely I can say it is not exactly 50 (maybe 48.. maybe 64!)

Quote Originally Posted by Immorality View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have searched all over Google and these forums for a definitive answer of what is the max number of characters per account but haven't found one so far. The official forums are down until early access so I can't check there unfortunately. I know that the max characters per server is 8, but per account I'd like a definite answer and not just speculation that it is 48 or 50 etc.

So does anyone know how many characters we can have per account?

Thanks in advance!
    Please let us know, after you test it out

Was wondering this...guess ill find out when i log on to every server to take the name vader before anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crosscoastgaming View Post
    Was wondering this...guess ill find out when i log on to every server to take the name vader before anyone else.
    I'm pretty sure i read on the official forums that some people tried that and it wasn't possible. They've also disabled quite a few other names not to mention their rules regarding names which aren't allowed. Then of course you have these pricks who want to "reserve" names on characters they won't play... funsies!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could have always created lvls 1 to discover so ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I think it was 55 or something like that.

edit: quick google gave me a us battle.net forum poster saying it was 50 total.

edit #2: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2411901398

above is a link about someone saying their account wouldnt make any past 45, but the blue said they had 5 recently deleted characters waiting to be purged...ergo 50.
    Lol wrong forums bro.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    You could have always created lvls 1 to discover so ^^
    Ya I thought about testing that out during the beta but then thought they might not even have the true number activated for the beta and it would end up just being a waste of time.