Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I keep dying now QQ I need better weapons and armor. Damn the Jungle is hard on hardmode now
    We had this issue as well. Farming Hell for Obsidian and Hellstone has helped a lot.

Constantly running into water when building hellavator...

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

Ugh.
    Yeah, I'm noticing a significant increase in the amount of water underground. My ice cavern also seems to be expanding, or is generated at an angle. On the surface it's in one spot, but I'm encountering it underground almost 600 blocks further east (under a desert, interestingly enough).
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    No idea about chlorophyte but...

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...7F446457EC8D6/
    That's how I 'navigated' it in hardmode before I got my gear.
    Dig all over the place.
    after unlocking hardmode i just dug a mineshaft straight through from the dungeon entrance so i dont have to go up down left right to get to stuff i missed i did the same for the jungle just a straight shaft through the biome

just checked the patch notes and i totally forgot they added a sniper rifle although i havnt noticed any sniper mobs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

Ugh.
    its helpfull when getting through lava as you can use the obsid to block it

oh and place torches a block away from the sahft so if any water does fall down it wont remove them

Paladin hammer is... amusing. Also anyone used the frost plate set? I have the full set and it seems lackluster in comparison to chlorophyte.

Side note, takes almost a plat to reforge my knives. =\
    However it now has +16% damage with it's 5% crit now!
    Just to note how op it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBw1nDo_poo
    How can you fly like that ?

And holy life leech...
    Ecce homo ergo elk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    How can you fly like that ?

And holy life leech...
    Wings, which is usually 20 soul of flight from a wyvern and some other material, like ice feather, bees, 100 pixie dust, ectoplasm and some weird combination for angel / devil wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wings, which is usually 20 soul of flight from a wyvern and some other material, like ice feather, bees, 100 pixie dust, ectoplasm and some weird combination for angel / devil wings.
    ive gotten the bat wing, butterfly wing, ghost wing and harpy wings so far

shame the ghost wing doesnt look that great with the spectre set as the armor is transparent and the wing isnt and yet when i use the bat wing it does look somewhat transparent

anyway ive been trying to find more plantera bulbs but havnt had any luck so i made two new worlds and rushed to hardmode and killed the twins so they "should" spawn but still not having much luck finding any :/

i still need the seedling and wasp gun from it

- - - Updated - - -

hmm just picked up a wisp in a bottle which seems to be a pet that gives off light

- - - Updated - - -

hmm and something called a keybrand

three paladins and no drop
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-10-04 at 09:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if the Steampunk Wings made it into game, and how to craft them if they did?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone know if the Steampunk Wings made it into game, and how to craft them if they did?
    the jetpack

- - - Updated - - -

woah the shroomite set with the rocket helmet puts my noob tubes damage to 132

only thing im missing is the ranged emblem (WoF) to make it better

10+ Year Old Account
    So after getting the picksaw, you never need the forest temple key anymore, cause you can dig your way in. It is also hilariously fast.
    I have yet to seen a mushroom biome =\

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/...BDD21EAE15939/
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...14BF5047EB220/
    Stuff I found that I don't see on the wiki (the 1st one I had for a long time but yeah >.>).

Spectre is a great single target homing shot. Sickle shoots out a short distance and stays there for a few seconds before disappearing, also goes through walls.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-10-04 at 05:38 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading this thread slightly blows my mind. I really haven't encountered anything new that I have't seen in original Terraria. Some odds and ends, some new biomes, new materials and npcs, but none of these crazy weapons or armors or enemies. I'm guessing a lot of people just loaded up worlds they already played on and went straight to hard mode?

Potentially you are all playing on small worlds as well? We created a large one so it's been a lot of time exploring and building and not finding much out of the ordinary. Then again I don't really get to play as much as my wife, but she hasn't found much either.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    -snip-
    I completely started over, and am just now getting to the cool hardmode stuff, and I've been playing hours and hours. You don't seem to find a lot of new stuff until hard mode. Then the craziness starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I completely started over, and am just now getting to the cool hardmode stuff, and I've been playing hours and hours. You don't seem to find a lot of new stuff until hard mode. Then the craziness starts.
    That would explain it. Other than the one night I was on, I've only played a handful of minutes. I typically load the game up, then realize I have to do a million things. That music does hypnotize my brain and get stuck in my head all the time now though.

It's nerdly tragic.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely started over here. I was just extremely lucky for some of my weapons.

Reading this thread slightly blows my mind. I really haven't encountered anything new that I have't seen in original Terraria. Some odds and ends, some new biomes, new materials and npcs, but none of these crazy weapons or armors or enemies. I'm guessing a lot of people just loaded up worlds they already played on and went straight to hard mode?

Potentially you are all playing on small worlds as well? We created a large one so it's been a lot of time exploring and building and not finding much out of the ordinary. Then again I don't really get to play as much as my wife, but she hasn't found much either.
    I've got about 30 hours in on a new world and character. I'm just now getting to gold gear (seriously, my ore spawns are shit. I've strip mined for hours and not found a single vein before). So far the only 'new' stuff that I've seen at low levels are the replacement ores and new NPCs.

Completely started over here. I was just extremely lucky for some of my weapons.
    Ya I have been extremely lucky as well getting good craft stuff with extra stuff on it and I already found some nice weapons as well. I found a book that summons a orb that shoots lasers over and over again it started off with 70 magic damage base and it has a extra 15% knock back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    I've got about 30 hours in on a new world and character. I'm just now getting to gold gear (seriously, my ore spawns are shit. I've strip mined for hours and not found a single vein before). So far the only 'new' stuff that I've seen at low levels are the replacement ores and new NPCs.
    Yeah this is the luck we seem to be having. My wife doesn't have that many hours in and I certainly don't, but we haven't found pets, new monsters, new weapons, pretty much nothing.

I think all we've gotten is the umbrella, grip claws/boots, and the wood/leaf wands. I mean I see evidence of the patch all around me, as the game is very polished, but we haven't been fortunate enough to get to the goodies. I think we're going to have to read some patch notes in depth and make a gameplan should we have some free time this weekend.
    BAD WOLF

Yeah this is the luck we seem to be having. My wife doesn't have that many hours in and I certainly don't, but we haven't found pets, new monsters, new weapons, pretty much nothing.

I think all we've gotten is the umbrella, grip claws/boots, and the wood/leaf wands. I mean I see evidence of the patch all around me, as the game is very polished, but we haven't been fortunate enough to get to the goodies. I think we're going to have to read some patch notes in depth and make a gameplan should we have some free time this weekend.
    Hm. Will say I've got the grip claws, umbrella and rain hat, but figured they were such common drops that everyone had them. I get an umbrella almost every other chest it seems. As for mobs, I've seen umbrella slimes and the zombie variants (female, slime head, arrow body, rain coat).

10+ Year Old Account

Me and my brother kind of went together at the beginning before we got some silver and a bit of gold to make pickaxes and maybe some silver armor then we went separate ways to find stuff. It helped progress a bit faster before we were able to kill some bosses and get the demonite / crimnite (or whatever it's spelled). Kind of just went from there. Then the luck kicked in during hardmode. Really kicked in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my brother kind of went together at the beginning before we got some silver and a bit of gold to make pickaxes and maybe some silver armor then we went separate ways to find stuff. It helped progress a bit faster before we were able to kill some bosses and get the demonite / crimnite (or whatever it's spelled). Kind of just went from there. Then the luck kicked in during hardmode. Really kicked in.
    Is it still activated by the wall of flesh? We typically do Eye -> Underground worm boss -> Skeletron for dungeon -> wall of flesh

That's as far as we've gone though b/c we spend so much time building houses, lol. Right the wife is making a little 2D Utgarde Keep in a snow zone.
    BAD WOLF