Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    If you wish to use the default UI, at least download MoveAnything and move things into the right position - Player/target frames as an example, to the bottom/middle of your screen.
    I prefer them in the upper left.

Not the default ones though, I hate those things.

If you have specifc needs in mind, and ideally some preferences as far as how you want information displayed then maybe we can suggest specific addons.
    Bars/Timers, what information you need displayed, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run with the regular tukUI, love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    ok thanks for the help

Build your own by finding addons that alter the unit frames, cast bars, actionbars, minimap, chat, e.g. and get proficiency at using the addons and configuration in WoW, this increases your knowledge of how to configure stuff and how the game works when you find errors sometimes, in the end you may end up coding your own addons even and who knows one day even get a job where you code in lua for games -all this just because you weren't lazy like so many others.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ElvUI - Pic in Sig.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    [/COLOR]

Ehhh... I disagree, it's ugly (that point is an opinion, i'll give you that), everything is spead out, you need to look in the TR corner to see the map, TL for the player frames, you can't move castbars so you can't put raid frames in the middle and this all means you're darting your eyes back anf forth to see everything thats going on when you could just mov everything to the bottom, see it all at once and be happy as larry.
    You can move player frame, target fram and focus frame aswell as raid frames. Problem solved!
    Last edited by eErike; 2011-12-13 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Can you explain me why you are still waiting? The UI got updated for 4.3 days ago.
    Diamonds! Cheers. Totally didn't know :<