Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Finally found something to pass the time until early access...

I got an email from CCP to come back to EVE for a week for free. Haven't been on EVE for about 9 months so at least I can fill up my training queue again, maybe run some level 4s

Happy you have something to do. I've just got styudying and forum posting
    "Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry." --Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time
    "Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." --Terry Pratchett, JiNGO
    TP, Godspeed

You know I was always really disappointed that I couldn't get into EVE. Having played Elite back in the day I thought it would have been much more accessible but I just found it too unfriendly to get into. I've tried trialing it several times but it seems like you need to read an encyclopedia before being able to enjoy the game.

skyrim has been doing to trick for me. At least until i take an arrow to the knee.

oh that rhymed.

Here is what I'm doing to pass the time, AND it's festive!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

Deleted
    You absolute beast! I was looking for this game the other week for ages http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/dozen.htm

I couldn't remember the name of it to save my life, I used to play it years and years ago, proper awesome little game.

Bah I play that boring game called WoW untill its out.

I just started playing a game called Terraria

Reading "Revan."

Do like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm passing the time throwing city guards off of roof tops in assassins creed! And H.P. Lovecraft books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastion was 5$ on Steam a couple days ago! You should both have purchased and be playing that!

I'll be working and then coming home and cursing O2 because instead of it taking the normal 2 weeks to get my net going, it's closer to 4 weeks. And the line has an active signal as well!
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    I was playing this, in epizode 4 now

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legostarwarssaga/

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post

awesome on so many levels

Quote Originally Posted by GenericBadGuy View Post
    Bastion was 5$ on Steam a couple days ago! You should both have purchased and be playing that!
    Bastion is a great game

I forgot. I will also be doing this until EGA.
    "Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry." --Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time
    "Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." --Terry Pratchett, JiNGO
    TP, Godspeed

I've been playing a bit of EVE as well. Some Skyrim here and there. And also Trine 2, a nice little beautiful game.

dude i do not think you could EVER FATHOM just how much a HATE HATE HATE HATE you for showing me this 8 tries and i CANT FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!! GOD I REALLY HATE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    dude i do not think you could EVER FATHOM just how much a HATE HATE HATE HATE you for showing me this 8 tries and i CANT FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!! GOD I REALLY HATE YOU
    You're very welcome!

Also, just found this out -

Google Chrome > New Tab > Chrome Store > Games > TONS OF FREE GAMES including Bastion and Angry Birds.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-12-11 at 09:15 PM.

You're very welcome!

Also, just found this out -

Google Chrome > New Tab > Chrome Store > Games > TONS OF FREE GAMES including Bastion and Angry Birds.
    seriously hate you STILL cant stop sooooo hooked ><