Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    Holy crap, this is a scary video

And at the moment, Blood Legion is number 1. Until someone comes and knocks them off their pedestal, it'll stay that way. Whether you believe it or not.
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess they will be off next week when paragon's ban is up lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    ... I have no words

You are scared bro? Blood Legion a part of the cheaters?

Oh my god. I want to kill my self.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fatflip View Post
    You are scared bro? Blood Legion a part of the cheaters?
    You know he's in blood legion? lawl. bad troll.

Deleted
    Ofcourse i know he is a part of the guys who exploited Dragon Soul content. Im wondering if they even made a ticket about this, oh wait, they just killed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess they will be off next week when paragon's ban is up lol.
    I give it a week and a half. I have a feeling they'll finish Spine before Paragon, but not Madness. Because they have a full week of gearing that Paragon doesn't have.

And this guy is ugh, I would not make a video of myself doing anything live or not...

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    I realize that this is a provocation, but since I'm bored - I'll bite.

Let's hear your reasoning behind Blood Legion being the "World #1 guild".

Oh I dunno, maybe it has to do with them currently being ranked number 1? Paragon and other guilds chose to exploit LFR. Blood Legion did not. That alone makes Blood Legion of a higher caliber than Paragon in my eyes. It's no different than people "exploiting" with steroids at the Olympics.

Deleted
    what is this so called hagara exploit that you speak of?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    Oh I dunno, maybe it has to do with them currently being ranked number 1? Paragon and other guilds chose to exploit LFR. Blood Legion did not. That alone makes Blood Legion of a higher caliber than Paragon in my eyes. It's no different than people "exploiting" with steroids at the Olympics.
    But Blood Legion killed bugged bosses, shouldn't they avoid doing that, instead of exploiting too? They are no better..

Oh god, oh god. He just wiped off his sweat with a t-shirt. Then remained in front of the camera showing of his nipple piercing.
    His room looks like shit and he has a child in the room that he just seem to somewhat ignore.
    Why oh why the fuck does he livestream? He just puts out a figure of being lowlife. Whether or not he is in reality it's just bad.

And why the fuck did he title the stream
    <Blood Legion> WORLD #1 Raiding Guild
    He should know that it is quite arrogant to state that considering the things that have occurred. It is not earned to be honest. They are certainly good since they have been quite high in the higher tier. But the only reason they did become World first now is because of the circumstances. Should wave it in people's faces unless they can keep being World First.
    I personally didn't recognise Paragon, Method or Ensidia until they were in top 3 after more than two tiers. Consistency is what I recognize. Envy is a very good example of that. I am playing on Auchindoun and has been for a while and Envy and Immersion is the better guilds there, One horde one Alliance. And both of them are top 20 as well as top 40(roughly, since Tier 9) guilds in the world. Just because Envy got world 3 in Tier 12 they are not considered World 3 for me. They are still world 20 in my eyes. Unfortunately they couldn't prove me wrong this tier, but maybe the next they will. Not until the first or second tier in MoP if they keep playing top 5 I won't recognise them as such.
    Same goes for Blood Legion. I wouldn't at least put World #1 in the title. Hell I wouldn't do that if I were in Paragon or any other top 5 guild. I would let the community evaluate my and my guilds skill rather than show it into people's face. Quite arrogant behavior in my opinion.
    EDIT:At least they should kill Madness of Deathwing to be able to say World #1. But hey, it's only my opinion and nothing more than that.
    Last edited by Pappahealar; 2011-12-11 at 09:12 PM.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    The hagara bug, is that you can with diffrent immunities bug out the whole frost phase and stand in the middle of the platform without taking any damage. Some talents, some spells do this. You are able to stack ur whole raid in the middle, nullifying anything in the fight and kill it for free... Blood legion did this, but they don't dare to release the video.

First thing that jumped at me was

Arrogant much?
    Or maybe confident much? Proud? Guild Loyalty? Who there would go "Yeah I'm in blood legion but ya know there's 6 other guilds above us.."?
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Every single top guild is an exploiter. Magmaw and Atramedes were 100% exploits. Now Hagara as well. By your own implication, it doesn't matter if you were the first or last one to do it. Blood Legion is just as filthy as the rest of them, BL just managed to dodge the bullet at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Oh god, oh god. He just wiped off his sweat with a t-shirt. Then remained in front of the camera showing of his nipple piercing.
    His room looks like shit and he has a child in the room that he just seem to somewhat ignore.
    Why oh why the fuck does he livestream? He just puts out a figure of being lowlife. Whether or not he is in reality it's just bad.

And why the fuck did he title the stream He should know that it is quite arrogant to state that considering the things that have occurred. It is not earned to be honest. They are certainly good since they have been quite high in the higher tier. But the only reason they did become World first now is because of the circumstances. Should wave it in people's faces unless they can keep being World First.
    I personally didn't recognise Paragon, Method or Ensidia until they were in top 3 after more than two tiers. Consistency is what I recognize. Envy is a very good example of that. I am playing on Auchindoun and has been for a while and Envy and Immersion is the better guilds there, One horde one Alliance. And both of them are top 20 as well as top 40(roughly, since Tier 9) guilds in the world. Just because Envy got world 3 in Tier 12 they are not considered World 3 for me. They are still world 20 in my eyes. Unfortunately they couldn't prove me wrong this tier, but maybe the next they will. Not until the first or second tier in MoP if they keep playing top 5 I won't recognise them as such.
    Same goes for Blood Legion. I wouldn't at least put World #1 in the title. Hell I wouldn't do that if I were in Paragon or any other top 5 guild. I would let the community evaluate my and my guilds skill rather than show it into people's face. Quite arrogant behavior in my opinion.
    /facepalm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post

Can you be in Top 20 world without being in top 40 world? This statement confuses me greatly!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If it stated "currently ranked as the #1 guild in the world in Dragon Soul progression", or at least "So far #1 in the DS progression race" I'd have not commented at all.

I would even not comment on how trigger-happy and try-hard that seems - putting up that sign when half the world's top guilds are banned, that were previously far ahead of BL in all tiers.

Technically it would be legit.

But "World #1 guild" assumes that they're the best guild quality-wise or at least that this progression race is already finished.

P.S. Stream hasn't been working for me, so no idea what that dude is doing.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

If it stated "currently ranked as the #1 guild in the world in Dragon Soul progression", or at least "So far #1 in the DS progression race" I'd have not commented at all.

I would even not comment on how trigger-happy and try-hard that seems - putting up that sign when half the world's top guilds are banned, that were previously far ahead of BL in all tiers.

Technically it would be legit.

But "World #1 guild" assumes that they're the best guild quality-wise or at least that this progression race is already finished.

P.S. Stream hasn't been working for me, so no idea what that dude is doing.

you need to change it to live at the bottom where u can chose the quality

Are you really arguing about a title he had up on the channel? wow people lighten up a little.

Its REALLY not a big deal. If any of the top guilds were #1 right now they would think the same thing. Technically they are...RIGHT NOW. You act like it is such a huge deal and it has to be politically correct. Like he has to put "blood legion world #1 guild right now, some other guilds exploited and got banned so they are doing 10s instead" would that be a good title? seriously laugh a little. this dude is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

Quote Originally Posted by Konics View Post
    /facepalm.
    Could you evaluate your opinion a bit further? I can't quite further explain myself regarding what you believe is wrong about my previous opinion.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    Can you be in Top 20 world without being in top 40 world? This statement confuses me greatly!!!
    How could you possible get confused by that? Yes you are top 40 at the same time if you are top 20. But the difference is one of them is only top 40, one of them is both. So for people with some sort of common sense it would not be especially difficult to calculate together that one guilds has been ranked about world 20 for a couple of tiers +- 5 ranks. The other has been ranked around world 40 +-5 ranks.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the f is he recording his little daughter dancing in a short skirt?

Is he not right in the head or something? How many sickos are going to be fapping to this at this very moment?

And he's walking around flashing his pierced nipple and the tattoo of Mickey above it.

Now he pulled up his shorts up to his chest and is dancing too, half-naked, imitating a woman, smacking his ass occasionally. The girl right next to him.

I don't care if I get infracted for this, this dude is a fucking moron. I seriously pity the poor girl if she indeed is his daughter.

EDIT: seems she is, she called him "daddy"....
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-12-11 at 09:22 PM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is everyone's deal acting like "# 1 in the world" is somehow untrue or a one-hit wonder? Blood Legion has been one of the top guilds in the world for as long as I can remember. I'm sure there are a number of people who would consider Method" better even tho Blood Legion cleared Firelands without a single wipe while Method wiped on Heroic Rag. As for Hagara, people are jumping to conclusions (go figure). I'm guessing there isn't evidence to support this claim (or to refute it) and until it's available people should stop creating gossip/drama. This place is worse than middle school. People claiming they're only doing so well due to the circumstances, how can they help what the other guilds did? It's their fault Method, Paragon, and the rest of those guilds decided to abuse a bug in the LFR system? That makes absolutely no sense at all. It's unbelievable how ignorant most of the people on this forum are (everyday, I'm amazed more and more). They are ranked #1 in the world, and until someone kills Heroic Deathwing before them, they will stay #1.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 09:22 PM ----------

or it just means that they are ranked #1 in the world and people assume too much.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 09:25 PM ----------

Why the f is he recording his little daughter dancing in a short skirt?

Is he not right in the head or something? How many sickos are going to be fapping to this at this very moment?

And he's walking around flashing his pierced nipple and the tattoo of Mickey above it.

Now he pulled up his shorts up to his chest and is dancing too, half-naked, imitating a woman, smacking his ass occasionally. The girl right next to him.

I don't care if I get infracted for this, this dude is a fucking moron. I seriously pity the poor girl if she indeed is his daughter.

EDIT: seems she is, she called him "daddy"....
    What's sick to me is how you could find anything sexual in a young girl dancing. You also assume that he's "recording his daughter" that's disgusting in it's own. He's recording himself and his daughter dancing. There is nothing sexual about that, at all.