Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why did people think they were doing it for you in the first place ?
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    i dont plan on playing d3 after all this bullshit with the rmah, its just going to be a bunch of babbys running around with their mom's credit cards stomping on people who dont have the time to bot whatever the equivalent of baal runs will be or dont have the money to get good stuff.
    Stomping on other people....? The "PvP" arena will be a very minor part of D3. Are you the type of guy who gets mad when other people have nice gear?

---------- Post added 2011-12-19 at 04:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    EDIT: re-read the article - it makes it sound like cashout is necessary after each transaction, but it doesn't explain clearly what happens if you DON'T cashout - it says your money go towards "battle.net balance" what does that mean?
    I believe this is a new feature that is coming out soonish, basically you can charge your battle.net account with money, and you can then use this money to buy items from the Blizzard store, or perhaps pay your WoW subscription. Once money goes into the balance, it can't be taken out anymore. What this would mean, imo, is that it would be smartest to take your large sales back to "IRL money" as the % that goes to PayPal is lower, and leave the small sales on your battle.net balance to pay for other things.

well the only way to know is seeing it for yourself ... i just hope that blizzard doesnt kill something like this with stupid fees ( tbh i was looking forward to making some cash at home while gaming )

i still can't believe people think this article has ANY FUCKING CLUE what the actual numbers are
    and are raging over some random speculation by some nobody ToR fanboy on some bottom of the barrel gaming site.
    The trashcan writing the article even states that "I can’t wait to see the fee list." LOLLOL
    USE YOUR HEADS PEOPLE.
    save the crying for when the OFFICAL fee precentages are released.

THIS thread shows why america is in the shitter.
    Last edited by Brandoh; 2011-12-19 at 04:01 AM.

People do realize that even if those were the real fees items wont sell for 4 buck right? items wil probably sell for hundreds of dollars (the good items people will actually be willing to pay for) so if I sell an item for 145 dollars... cool take 4 of them, i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Pratypus View Post
    People do realize that even if those were the real fees items wont sell for 4 buck right? items wil probably sell for hundreds of dollars (the good items people will actually be willing to pay for) so if I sell an item for 145 dollars... cool take 4 of them, i dont care.
    At first, perhaps. Certainly not long-term.

rofl!! you sell item, but you end up paying for it. haahhahahahha thank god i don't play sc

15+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know why this thread is still open, when it's got such a terrible title / opening article.

You're welcome to post rationally about fees, but creating threads purely to start drama isn't going to work.