Trouble with EGA code

I have pre-ordered from EB Games and did not receive a pre-order code. I have a confirmation number (I have already tried it and it is not the same as a pre-order code).

Where can the code be found?

Did you pre-order today? If so, the early access codes are pretty much gone.

Ordered a couple weeks ago...none left by the sound of it. Thanks for the reply!

Code looks like this: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

You sure you didn't get it in the e-mail? Contact them if not. Or cancel that shit and get it from Origin.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    When I got my pre-order from Gamestop (same company different name) the pre-order code was on the receipt, listed as a pre-order code.

If you lost yours, its *possible* EB Games could give you another. Gamestop gave me a second code after I lost the first one, but it was a few months ago. I'm not sure if its possible to run out of pre-order codes, you'd have to call the store and ask.

If it was an online purchase, check your confirmation email I guess, not sure.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

@Glocknall If you have no pre-order code, email support@swtor.com with proof of purchase/pre-order from Gamestop.

You can try that.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle