Ability to run Swtor

Just wondering, if my computer is able to handle WoW(Not very well but managable), how would my computer run SWTOR? Are they the same in terms of how intensive the graphics are? Thanks for the responses.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 06:07 PM ----------

huderpdsBUMPdsdsa
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Deleted
    If you strugle to run wow then you don't have much of a chance of running sw:tor at playable fps. you should really tell people your specs though

Yea what are your specs if even in a nuttshell and budget to spend on new tech?

10+ Year Old Account
    CanIrunit.com

It is quite a bit more intensive than WoW. I know that I am getting a new card for it after my beta. I can run WoW on mid-low at 40-60 FPS. I was running TOR on all low at 10-20 FPS.
    I like sandwiches

I suggest getting a new card for christmas. I just bought a GTX 580 for fairly cheap, and tested on the beta. Ran great at max(for Beta that is). But if you have a hard time running WoW, SWTOR will be no different.
    So I was giving a speech in Iraq when some guy threw a shoe and he missed.The first thing on my mind was "LoL not even hitcapped"

if u have trouble running WOW at medium/min, forget Swtor at minimun,

WOW is very scalable, it looks totaly diferent from running max to minimun(some ppl will say no but try running wow at min in heavy dense zone like STV and u will see), swtor engine doesnt it has scalling issues, some sliders barely impact the FPS as they change almost nothing, its mostly Bloom and Shadows