10+ Year Old Account

Guild deployment

Hey all. The emails specifying what server your (if you are in one) pre launch guild has been set to are supposed to be headed out on the 12th. Now, as far as I'm aware, its already the 12th in Europe, and soon to be here in North America. So what I was wondering is if any of you have gotten the email yet? If so, what server are you on? And lastly, if you got an email, are you the GM or just a member?
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

They'll probably start getting sent out in the morning.
    Yub Yub

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anewok View Post
    They'll probably start getting sent out in the morning.
    What he said. They'll be sent out according to Central Time, which is 1 hour behind Eastern Time and about ... +6 hours GMT? I'd expect an email by 10am CST/4pm GMT. Just a guess though!
    SCUM AND VILLAINY
    You will never find a more wretched hive...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats what I figured, but if they go out in several waves, and are based of European/NA mornings separately, then we should see them popping up in a few hours. I just wanna hear people are getting them so I can get super nervous about why I dont have one yet
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    Thats what I figured, but if they go out in several waves, and are based of European/NA mornings separately, then we should see them popping up in a few hours. I just wanna hear people are getting them so I can get super nervous about why I dont have one yet
    I'll definitely reply to this thread as soon as I get mine, just so we can gauge how the waves are heading out!
    SCUM AND VILLAINY
    You will never find a more wretched hive...