Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Biochem of course. I want to play with [Radiocative Paste] and [Dielectric Cell Fiber].

Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    I'm going to start with Cybertech, Scavenging and Slicing.
    I'll keep slicing untill i hit level 50 and then drop it for underworld trading.

Slicing makes a load of money while leveling, and also gets you tons rare items and patterns.
    I won't rly need underworld trading anyway. You only need it to craft rare items, which arent rly worth it untill 50. With the money you make from slicing you can easily buy the mats you need and still get a nice pile of cash extra. Maybe i wont even drop it for underworld trading at all, depending on the prices.
    Do you miss out on anything by taking underworld trading at level 50? I like the idea of Slicing for leveling and flashpoints and then switching at 50.

Deleted
    Am I wrong when I say that credits don't seem as crucially important as gold is in WoW? I just get that feeling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Am I wrong when I say that credits don't seem as crucially important as gold is in WoW? I just get that feeling.
    Credits get more and more imortant the further you get into the game.

Deleted
    Just seems like there are not that many goldsinks. Anyhow, I always tend to do OK in the virtual currency game, so I won't fret too much over the initial crew skill selection. Guess I'll just focus on skill synergies, prices will be far too high to level the crafting skills through auction houses right off the bat anyhow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Just seems like there are not that many goldsinks. Anyhow, I always tend to do OK in the virtual currency game, so I won't fret too much over the initial crew skill selection. Guess I'll just focus on skill synergies, prices will be far too high to level the crafting skills through auction houses right off the bat anyhow.
    im sure they'll introduce plenty of gold sinks later on. We'll get dual wield for example, and im sure they'll add a lot more gold sinks over time

Will be a BH with cybertech, scavenging, and slicing.
    Cybertech for mods, grenades, ship parts, and nifty gadgets like http://www.torhead.com/schematic/gbEohft alsoI will be sending mako(she has increased cybertech and slicing) out nonstop on professions so cybertech will let me gear up the droid i get with the ship until I get another companion.

For a first toon Biochem, for the same reason I make all my MMO first toons some sort of "alchemist" mainly because regardless of what alts you roll "alchy" can generally be used to help those alts out no matter their class or role while as say armor making only works for a few classes and so is only useful for part of your alts... "Money saver" profession for a first high level toon and then other things that may have good BoP items for the alts that eventually may become mains.

Plus since Biochem suggests having Diplomacy I can also play the story how I want to do things while having a way to counter balance the light or dark side points I may forfeit because it wasn't a decision I was going to make just for the direction I want the toon to go, so say I am making a darkside toon but story wise on the quest the options between +200 light or +200 dark I like the light side better as an option, I can do that light side option and then just spend the money to have my crew get me 400 dark side points so that I still get the equivalent of choosing the dark path while still playing it my way.
    Last edited by Hockeyhacker; 2011-12-12 at 09:40 PM.

I am planning to roll all (8) toons so I can Mail stuff to (7) toons, and then run my main toon with (3) gathering skills. I'm not going to worry about missions/crafting until I lvl up.

I'm also interested in when we might see our guild ship/hall for depositing goodies in a guild bank for our dedicated crafters.

I still can't decide what I want to do.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I still can't decide what I want to do.
    I still can't even decide what class to roll for a main. :P

Artifice, Archaeology and Treasure Hunting, because I can't settle on just 1 lightsaber color (combination)