Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

That awkward moment when..

•When your mom buys you a girls shirt, and it actually looks good on you.. (Just happened)

•When you're in the middle of telling a story, and realize that it's pointless..

•When you walk into the bathroom and it smells extremely fresh, knowing that someone just pooped..

•When you respond to someone who wasn't even acknowledging the fact that you were there..

•When "Жуткий человек" tries to add you on Facebook..

What about you guys? Give me some of YOUR awkward moments!
    Last edited by vMoPPy; 2011-12-12 at 06:03 AM.
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

You scratch your butt, and then take a drink forcing your hand near your nose, and you take that awkward breath with your noise and.....

Thread?

I can't relate to any of those.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You wipe your ass, only for the TP to split and your finger comes out looking like a Mikado?

That awkward moment you recognize someone but they don't have a clue who you are and proceed to not even pretend they remember you.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

You look around a room and glance at someone, and they catch you doing it, and make eye contact.

You tell a story or say something, and no one is listening to you.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-12-12 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When your girlfriend gives you one of her ex's shirts to wear.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

When you sneeze and the pressure forces a fart out that sound something like chewbakka having an orgasm. In public. And it came with a prize.
    Or.

When you're on the phone macking some girl hard and realize you've had an open mic on vent to your entire raid group for the last 10 minutes. True story, wiped the raid. Wasn't me on the phone though.
    Last edited by Gilgemesh; 2011-12-12 at 06:12 AM.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man.. This is going to get good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You decide to wear your chino's, only to get splashback when you go for a piss....

10+ Year Old Account
    This didn't happen to me, but rather my best friend while we were watching TV one afternoon a couple of years ago:

When you see your girlfriend on the show "Blind Date".

hey I love the way some girl shirts fit. If there is no pattern, no specific cut, that damn shirt turns into a man shirt as soon as I put it on. No one knows the difference unless you're rocking spaghetti straps (which almost happened overseas. HA)
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

When you've waited in line at the public toilet to piss and realize when you get there that you put yer boxers on backwards and can't find the hole to pull your junk out and do the deed. Looking like you lost a mouse in your pants.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    You masturbate vigorously, then sneeze into the same hand afterward.

No? Just me? Huh... guess that counts as an awkward moment too.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

THIS WAS MY FRIEND, NOT ME.
    When you're fapping in the detention room...
    that has a glass door...
    and the secretary comes to tell you you can go...
    right after you came.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    You masturbate vigorously, then sneeze into the same hand afterward.

No? Just me? Huh... guess that counts as an awkward moment too.
    ahahaha never done this, but it's so funny. Kudos.

Going into a trance, then come out and realize you were staring at someone for a few minutes without blinking. What nice times in school those were.
    When someone insists on speaking to you, so you are courteous and hold conversations for over two months. Then you ask her what her name is.
    When you don't pay attention and walk into the female bathroom at least 4 or 5 times, then say meh and just continue to urinate/defecate. It's best when a female is already in there and she is like "Hey, wrong bathroom" but doesn't really care.
    When you listen to your raid leader masturbate on vent without them realizing that their mic is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    You scratch your butt, and then take a drink forcing your hand near your nose, and you take that awkward breath with your noise and.....

Thread?
    I don't think people are capable of not liking the smell of their own body. Unless your butt is covered in excrement, but now that's a bigger issue.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

When you are reading a thread and 2/3 of the first posts contain something about your hand and your ass.
    When you try to make the first sentence of your comment make sense and not be awkward.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Ah yes... Running into the Girlfriends mother at Victoria's Secret. Did that when I was much younger but still brings a chuckle when I think about it.