Allowing Amazon to ship before 20/12/2011

Still no word on whether this is going to happen even after Dr Ray Muzyka tweeted "We hear you and are taking the #SWTOR grace period issue very seriously. We’re looking at all our options." 2 days ago. Lets hope they have an update when the EGA forums open up tonight.

Very frustrating being kept as a mushroom.

I assume you're talking about the U.S.?

Because Amazon is shipping a day or two before release date in the UK...

This is what it says on my Amazon page now:

"Delivery Update—Star Wars: The Old Republic
    As soon as we have received stock from our supplier, we will prepare your order for dispatch. We intend to deliver your order before December 20. Please note, Star Wars: The Old Republic will only be playable from December 20."

I hope walmart does too. I'm very angry that BioWare and EA forgot the meaning of the word "preorder." Seems to be a lot of that going around. Its not like they didnt have enough time to plan this out so the physical media show up on the right day. They have had since JULY. There's no excuse for all this.

When i worked in Retail stuff like this would come in a week early and sit on a pallet in the back till it was time to set it up. When we had pre-orders and as soon as it came in we broke the pallet down, boxed them up got them ready for shipping. And put them all back on the pallet ready to ship out waiting for the clock to tick over to the time we could send them out.