Does concealment cut it?

Ive done the weekend beta twice. The last time around I tried the IA Op.- Concealment Spec; I was really looking forward to rogue playstyle but at 16 it just didnt feel there yet. My question is for those who have put more investment in the class than I have: does the melee tree of the IA really flesh out to being a geniune stealth+melee experience? or is it a little lacking? I dare say Im committed at this point to a BH or Trooper but I'd like to see what those who really spent more time playing than I have felt. I was just reviewing all the talent trees ( for like the 80th time lol) and Im starting to think it may deserve another real shot at playing before ruling out my hopes of being a ninja.
    Only death my pay for life

Seen vids ov 50 concealment op opening for 4-6k+ acid blade dot from stealth.
    sounds fine to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    In Taugrim's streams, I have seen a level 15 easily spotting a level 50 stealther in warzones, so I'm guessing stealth isn't really DA BOMB in swtor.
    that is because of the bolster mechanic, everyone will get their stats set to lvl50, but lack the talentpoints and skills.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have not played concealment in beta, as I've played Sniper, but I'm probably going to play Operative on live, just because I can heal as well. I'd really like more info on peoples max lvl concealment experience as well, both in pve and pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing a Concealment Operative in live (I did in beta as well to level 34) and I can assure you it "cut's it." It's more a "genuine stealth-melee" than the Sith Assassin if that's what you're comparing it too.