Deleted

@SW:tOR UnOfficial RP Server for EU and US!

Alloes! - The EU and US superservers has been announced, and will be the central servers featuring the many great RPguilds. It will be populated servers, but nonetheless hubs for roleplay!

US UnOfficial Superserver is: Lord Adrass (
    swtor-rp.com/forum/page/1/m/1639455/viewthread/1710927-us-rppve-superserver-guild-listing)

EU UnOfficial Superserver is: The Progenitor (
    swtor-rp.com/forum/page/1/m/1639455/viewthread/1766018-eu-megaserver-server-final)

May the force be with you!
    Last edited by mmoc54e3ae4ae9; 2011-12-12 at 07:14 PM. Reason: inserted links

* waves hand

these are not the servers you are looking for

Deleted
    I wanted to post links, but I was refused...

Not much into RP but it will be nice to find out what the "BIG"US servers are going to be for PVP and PVE.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

The RP-PvP guilds will let their selection be known soon.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

Deleted
    At Cattaclysmic: Its silly to post a comment like that to be amusing. Personally I would be very interested in a piece of information like this, not a generic spoof on droids that may mislead someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    I liked to play on rp servers in wow so I don't have to see Evisceratordk running around but ultimately rp servers tend to have a low population and die out eventually.
    Thus why all the major RPguilds have joined together to select a central server to play on, much like Argent Dawn was for Europe in WoW

is this meant as the RP server RPers will roll on or something? cause I thought there were RP servers already.

There will be multiple RP and RP-PvP servers, but as many major guilds as possible are going to concentrate on as few of them as possible because otherwise, RPers always end up outnumbered by non-RPers who come there 'for the atmosphere.'

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    There will be multiple RP and RP-PvP servers, but as many major guilds as possible are going to concentrate on as few of them as possible because otherwise, RPers always end up outnumbered by non-RPers who come there 'for the atmosphere.'
    I see, thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    So this is the server us non-RP people should go to for the atmosphere? : )

-Alamar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlamarAtMMOC View Post
    So this is the server us non-RP people should go to for the atmosphere? : )

-Alamar
    Non-RPers are always welcome to knob around as long as they dont intentionally attempts to disrupt the atmosphere - Just like real society! You dont have to participate, but you WILL have to behave

Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    I liked to play on rp servers in wow so I don't have to see Evisceratordk running around but ultimately rp servers tend to have a low population and die out eventually.
    That's why specific RP servers tend to become the RP "super servers", similar to Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord on WoW.

Glad to know which server I should be rolling on.

I'd like to know what the EU rp-pvp server is going to be. I don't like the idea of Evisceratordk either so I'm considering playing on a rp-pvp server instead of a pvp server.
    Last edited by Ozires; 2011-12-12 at 11:17 PM.

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking