Poll: Transformer or Mutant?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Transformer for me pls.

to those that have already posted that they would take mutant cause they would still be accepted into a community cause they look human, it is possible for a transformer to look human!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen........ remember the chick that jammed her tongue down shia's throat and tasted like diesel!!

i mean c'mon fair enough mutant powers seem cool, but how unique can you be when everyone chooses the same basic powers. yeah be like mystique, change into who ever you want. yeah be like wolverine, insta heal (dont forget you dont get the adamantium skele and claws, they weren't his mutation). yeah be like prof X and have the ability of mind control and such. i could go on and on and on.

For me as a transformer, i could technically make myself look like anything i wanted (Mystique), unless my spark is destroyed, ive got the metal body and dont need to heal(wolverine), mind control thats a tricky one, but yes the transformers do have gadgets that they can attach to ppl, machines etc that do the exact same thing including the the mind reading as portrayed in both the cartoons and the movies. fly, control magnetic fields, shoot lazers from my eyes, i could do it all solo

Also i can scan any vehicle, bike, jet, car, shit i could be a motorized wheel chair if i chose, and i could be something different every hour of every day if i choose to.

you dont need to be 30ft high + to be a transformer

also as i type this i see a post about some mutants being immortal and can destroy worlds, what transformers can't do that?

UNICRON, might not be immortal but does destroy worlds, so did the Primes/Fallen with the Matrix of Leadership. Transformers can be immortal as long as they look after themselves and their spark doesnt get destroyed.

i could go on and on and on with this, but everything mutants can do a transformer could technically do it solo

oh and as for the choice of mutant because they can have sex, i dont have sex now, so i wont be missing anything
    Last edited by Terrorwave; 2011-12-13 at 01:37 PM.

Terrorwave, while all that may be true I have one simple thing to say; Apocalypse. I guarantee he puts any Transformer to shame in terms of raw power, while also having a wide array of abilities. Immortality, super strength/speed/reflexes, Genius intellect, full manipulation of physical matter, and much more. He could turn a Transformer into a kitten, and step on it. It would basically take a class 5000 or beyond rank being to stop Apocalypse if he really put his mind to destroying the universe. And he's a human mutant, so if I could have any mutant powers I'd take his.

Also, I think it's important to make the distinction between immortality and ageless. An ageless being is one that will live forever until killed. Transformers are ageless. An immortal being is one that CANNOT be killed, period. Apocalypse is truly immortal. Destroying him requires that you be able to break the laws of physics.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-12-13 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Terrorwave, while all that may be true I have one simple thing to say; Apocalypse. I guarantee he puts any Transformer to shame in terms of raw power, while also having a wide array of abilities. Immortality, super strength/speed/reflexes, Genius intellect, full manipulation of physical matter, and much more. He could turn a Transformer into a kitten, and step on it. It would basically take a class 5000 or beyond rank being to stop Apocalypse if he really put his mind to destroying the universe. And he's a human mutant, so if I could have any mutant powers I'd take his.
    and yet he can be killed by a single bullet to the head. so without his human host/body, he is nothing but a virus. he needs an organic lifeform for him to live. as we all know organic lifeforms are frail and fragile and can be broken quite easily
    Last edited by Terrorwave; 2011-12-13 at 02:06 PM.

Mutant, with the power of Teleportation.

Any Transformer would lose to you, Teleport next to their face, attach C-4, Port away, trigger C-4, Repeat til Army is gone.

And after all is done, port to Disneyland and eat some goddamn hotdogs!
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Why would I want to be a robot?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorwave View Post
    and yet he can be killed by a single bullet to the head. so without his human host/body, he is nothing but a virus. he needs an organic lifeform for him to live. as we all know organic lifeforms are frail and fragile and can be broken quite easily
    Uh, a single bullet to the head will most certainly not kill him, or even hurt him. The only thing that can "kill" him is his host body being burnt out by old age. That will never happen though, because his blood can create unlimited host bodies so he can simply jump to a new one whenever he wants. And if he can take a strong enough host body that one weakness will disappear.

Even so, as this is a what if thread, I can always just say Apocalypse minus his Achilles heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggers View Post
    I cannot imagine anyone actually, if faced with this kind of ridiculous decision, wanting to give up their humanity and ability to be a normal member of society in order to become a giant robot who would have no place in the world and would probably be taken away and be tested on and researched for your technology.

UNLESS

as a mutant you'd be the wheelchair-bound freak kid from the X-Men movie (Jason Stryker aka Mutant 143)
    Of course it's a ridiculous decision, that's why I'm doing it just for fun

Also, Bumblebee and Jazz (along with others) have gotten along great with humans, but yes it would be much harder to fit in overall, and yes, I can also see being taken away to be tested on.

My point is, in terms of versatility, both Transformers and Mutants are great, and for me, it would depend on the Mutant power. I would argue that it would be just as hard for some mutants to fit it (Look at Nightcrawler and Mistique for example) as it would be for a Transformer.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    I want to make an 80ft golden dong and get terrorised by fisher price shoggoths
    “You heard the man,” Jaime said to Ilyn Payne. “Find a nice long spear, and shove it up his arse.”

Can robots have sex?

I'll say mutant.

Mutant, because i would rather be friends with Patrick Stewart than run around with Shia LaBeouf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Mutant, because i would rather be friends with Patrick Stewart than run around with Shia LaBeouf.
    This made me laugh. Congrats, you have been added to my signature
    “You heard the man,” Jaime said to Ilyn Payne. “Find a nice long spear, and shove it up his arse.”

10+ Year Old Account
    mutant, i would just take jean grey or magnetos power and stop out all the transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

Also, I think it's important to make the distinction between immortality and ageless. An ageless being is one that will live forever until killed. Transformers are ageless. An immortal being is one that CANNOT be killed, period. Apocalypse is truly immortal. Destroying him requires that you be able to break the laws of physics.
    The Fallen would like to have a word with you. The Fallen can unmake reality if he wants, and honestly, he never really dies; he just ends up in another dimension, biding his time. He also controls a full array of mystic, psychic and arcane powers. He's fast, very very strong, and super intelligent. But yes, Apocalypse is awesome, one of my favorite Marvel villains.

Oh and he's on fire. All the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magneto: Transformers and their guns. When will they learn?
    Optimus: Send in the action figures!
    Magneto: Plastic. They've learnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    not a mutant or a transformer, so not applicable

Definetly a mutant, transformers cant do some things humans can

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a hard decision. With mutants (as far as I know) you can't really choose what powers you have. So it's kind of a raffle. Transformers (at least based on the first movie. Yes, Shia Bedoof) you can decide what vehicle form you take via scanning. If it was a pretty nice power, mutant. If I had the power of being able to move paper with my mind... transformer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mutant, especially if I can choose a power. If it is the whole randomized bit, then I am fairly sure i can deal with whatever comes up. I would just rather not be a transformer if it all came down to it.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!