Sorry if this was posted earlier today, did a cursory look but the forum has been so active today it was hard to tell definitively.

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=28498

Article on ZAM posted around Noon EST. Some interesting things in there that I hadn't seen previously

Highlights:

• On the other hand, there are high-level players who are focused on bringing one character to level 50, and those guys are going to be our main focus for new content.
  • I can say that within a month of shipping the game, we want to have more high-level content being delivered into the game
  • the legacy system will be granting things like new abilities and powers, new privileges, bind-on-legacy items, and things that will benefit all of your characters across your legacy
  • We're also not shrinking the content team at all
  • To tell you the truth, for example, usually at this stage of a project, when I was finishing up Baldur's Gate II, I was already working on Neverwinter Nights. When I was finishing Neverwinter Nights, I was already working on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I don't even have a one page document on a new project at this point! There's nothing!