Alexstrasza - Would you hit that?

Go watch the final cinematic of deathwing raid.

Alexstrasza... would you hit that?

Deleted
    honestly, considering how desperate i'm now, i'd even hit Lady deathwhisper.

Deleted
    Yap, I would.

I'd hit the chick that was dressed like Alexstrasza three Blizzcons ago harder - the smokin' hot one, not the 50 fat chicks wedged into their duct-taped together costumes. (I mean, really, have you ever seen a fat dragon?) I was hoping that chick would wear that same costume the last couple of years, but she's come in other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by naPS View Post
    I'd hit the chick that was dressed like Alexstrasza three Blizzcons ago harder - the smokin' hot one, not the 50 fat chicks wedged into their duct-taped together costumes. (I mean, really, have you ever seen a fat dragon?) I was hoping that chick would wear that same costume the last couple of years, but she's come in other stuff.
    Did you mean this?

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5...k10floor06.jpg

100% would. Always have said that abut her. Also that chick who dressed like alexstrasza had the best smile along with a hot ass body.

Edit: that chick above is not the smoking hot one
    Last edited by Chudbrochil; 2011-12-13 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just thinking the other day after i watched it, after her eyes stopped glowing she's actually a real qt

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm. Yes. /shame
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    I was just thinking the other day after i watched it, after her eyes stopped glowing she's actually a real qt
    Just imagining the scene after the successful defeat of Deathwing, the hero "Ah, Alex, you got really beautiful eyes." or some sentence like that to the red dragon queen and former aspect of life ^^ And then, just to get attention of her elsewhere "Ah, look that guy, sand is running out of his shoulders".
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

With a bat. Filthy reptiles, dragons are.

Yea... Fun Stuff isn't an anything goes forum.