Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Parr View Post
    That seems awfully bad as far as server stability goes in comparison to wows :/. I hope they touch on it at a later date because I would hate to see most of the servers feeling dead in comparison to most warcraft servers.
    Anything you see right now on what servers can handle is pure speculation. that 2000 and 80,000 - 100,000 mark was commented upon by a developer on twitter that it was a rumor and speculation. That is not a real statistic.

i preordered 3 weeks ago AND im australian ill be highly surprised if i get any EGA

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

10+ Year Old Account
    All we can do is wait I guess
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

27.5g, but my file is only 18.5. Should I restart it from scratch? I updated my client from the last open beta stress test.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidLight View Post
    27.5g, but my file is only 18.5. Should I restart it from scratch? I updated my client from the last open beta stress test.
    18.5 is the right size.
    Yub Yub

Correct me if I am wrong but preorders cost the exact same as buying it on the 20th. Your not paying extra for early access hence you really can't be ripped off for it. =)
    Also their page even says up to 5 days early which means there is no guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle82 View Post
    Unless you are an employee or industry special the max you will get is 5 days as for anyone else bar it isn't active til the 15th.
    Not sure what's making you think that, but most of the people I've heard that took the time to say "I'm In" before playing were ordinary people that preordered back in July.