Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Has anyone received their early access e-mail yet?

What the title says. I want to know if invites have already gone out.

No, they go out in about 11.5 hours.

EDIT: They START going out in 11.5 hours...If I understand correctly you won't get yours until its your time to be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    No, they go out in about 11.5 hours.
    ^ this, we won't know until the day of.

10+ Year Old Account
    7am EST, no earlier

[Reddit] will explode as soon as the emails go out.

Use the game launcher/client to check as you will likely have access to the game before you get email notification.

Thanks . I got kidna scared cause i got the Guild one lol. I thought my pre ordering the game on the first day it was available didn't get me in.

How come 7 am Est no earlier?...Servers go live at 7 am they should send it 1 hour before the servers go live AT LEAST, no? Btw how do they send emails... First to pre-order first serve? or Random?

From twitter:

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
    Reminder: Early Game Access invites for tomorrow (and just for tomorrow) will be sent *tomorrow*. Multiple email waves from 7am EST onwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

10+ Year Old Account
    First to pre-order, first served.

Early access doesn't start til the 15th regardless, Invites are sent in order of pre order just to that 15th early start not before unless you are an employee or have earlier trade access.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeaxycore View Post
    How come 7 am Est no earlier?...Servers go live at 7 am they should send it 1 hour before the servers go live AT LEAST, no? Btw how do they send emails... First to pre-order first serve? or Random?
    its first pre-order first in. You don't have to wait for an email either, just check the launcher after 7am

Oh and PS Do you have to sub tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle82 View Post
    Early access doesn't start til the 15th regardless, Invites are sent in order of pre order just to that 15th early start not before unless you are an employee or have earlier trade access.
    Early access starts the 13th, they added two days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle82 View Post
    No. Early access begins tomorrow, 12/13.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhomrom View Post
    Nope, you need to put in your game code and sub info by the 20th to keep playing though

If you pre ordered anytime in July expect to be playing tomorrow, like no question would cancel any plans other then work or school.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhomrom View Post
    No, all EA days are completely free bonus days. After EA, you then get a free 30 days included with your purchase of the game.

Be glad that BW is better than Blizzard at things like this. They set a single time for it and that was it, unlike with WoW.

i pre ordered the 23rd of july soo 2 days after the official preorder began... i get to play tommorrow correct?