Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Killian View Post
    If you pre ordered anytime in July expect to be playing tomorrow, like no question would cancel any plans other then work or school.
    Please don't spread this shit. Then someone will invariably get all self entitled and when they don't get in tomorrow they will cry endlessly because "Bioware screwed them over".

Quote Originally Posted by Smeaxycore View Post
    i pre ordered the 23rd of july soo 2 days after the official preorder began... i get to play tommorrow correct?
    No way to know for sure, but as the magic 8ball says, All signs point to Yes

i pre ordered the 23rd of july soo 2 days after the official preorder began... i get to play tommorrow correct?
    You will find out tomorrow like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    No way to know for sure, but as the magic 8ball says, All signs point to Yes
    i love you Magic Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    Be glad that BW is better than Blizzard at things like this. They set a single time for it and that was it, unlike with WoW.
    You show a lot of confidence in BW.

I'll hold my judgement till after everything is running and there aren't 1200 page threads with mad people who can't login....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    You show a lot of confidence in BW.

I'll hold my judgement till after everything is running and there aren't 1200 page threads with mad people who can't login....lol
    Ill be happy when they put a grace period MY CE BETRAYED ME

Also remember that there will be multiple waves of invites tomorrow. No idea about how frequent but don't abandon all hope at playing tomorrow if you don't get in at 7am.

Ill be happy when they put a grace period MY CE BETRAYED ME
    Honestly they should give a 24 hour grace period, just enough time for Fed Ex and UPS to deliver on the 20th and not interrupt game play.