Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Im from the UK and ordered my copy on the last but one Beta, So my Early acccess will more than likely start 23:59 on the 19th December
    seeming as the servers go down on the 19th at 10:00 pm est, i dont think you would have early access at tthat time lol.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Bah! Humbug! to you all. And all your knees are ugly too. A kitten will die everyday before SWTOR launches officially in NZ & Aus. I TELL YA! A KITTY!
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

1 HOUR TO GO!!! Woot.

A few tweets from the offical twitter:

SWTOR The Old Republic
    Emails have not yet been sent. We will notify you when the first batch goes out!

@SWTOR
    The Old Republic Early Game Access emails will be going out in multiple waves throughout the day. You will be emailed the same day your access starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I'm "Working from home" today, thats all i'm saying
    As am I rock on
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Bah! Humbug! to you all. And all your knees are ugly too. A kitten will die everyday before SWTOR launches officially in NZ & Aus. I TELL YA! A KITTY!
    Sorry bro im in Australia and me and my friends will be getting prerelease play. Already dloaded the game and waiting for it to be activted

Clearly you dont know wat Amazon.com is. Matee
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    I know it wasn't the point of your post, but if we can maintain a world in which just one kitten dies every day, we're doing bloody well. What happens when TOR launches down under? Kitty genocide or kitty immortality?

this is gonna be awesome

anyone got his early access yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Galive View Post
    anyone got his early access yet?
    I'm making my IA as we speak.