Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    get off it you fools, going to delay launch!

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    1h14min left, then I will break my F5 key
    No need for such barbaric measures Using Opera? Right Click -> Reload Every -> Custom -> 5 seconds

Deleted
    Most good email clients will give notification when mail arrives, so no need to hit refresh. But then, I'm at work so won't be playing regardless until 5:30 GMT.

I'm not bitter at all. All you with EA from today can rot in hell you pack of W**kers.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    No need for such barbaric measures Using Opera? Right Click -> Reload Every -> Custom -> 5 seconds
    nice tip for opera, waht about firefox?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    nice tip for opera, waht about firefox?
    Im affraid that for Firefox you will need to download this "refresh every" addon:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...n/reloadevery/

Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    Im affraid that for Firefox you will need to download this "refresh every" addon:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...n/reloadevery/
    cool ty ty

THanks Riddick!

Deleted
    lucky yu's i need to wait 7 more days :P

Deleted
    Step one should be watching

https://twitter.com/#!/SWTOR

https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw

As they announce when the mails go out.

You don't even need to refresh Twitter, it will show a (1) if a new message comes.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    I am despite the fact I probably won't even get in today as I only preordered early august. Nevertheless waiting for that magic moment: SW:TOR has gone live!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    I'll admit, I lold IRL. I still have a 1-3 month wait until its released in Australia, FML

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    I'll admit, I lold IRL. I still have a 1-3 month wait until its released in Australia, FML
    Or you could order it through Amazon .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Or you could order it through Amazon .
    Or g2play.net

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Well how else are you going to see SR Tweet, First wave of emails has gone out hehe
    Not waiting for a tweet or e-mail, unless the tweet comes out prior to 0655 est. After that, open, close, open, close the launcher. Not wasting time on a E-Mail. I got 3 names I want that are always taken extremely fast. That, and the legacy name I want I am going to have to play 24 hours straight to ensure I unlock.

mah firebird is set to search for new emails once a minute, spare the f5 key guys

Deleted
    FYI - most people, who reported they are able to play right now, told that they didn't receive an e-mail, but their play button just activated!

Save your keyboards and simply let the client run.

"The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out."

Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by destia View Post
    "The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out."

Twitter
    Good morning to You sir!..ur about an hour late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    Lol swtor.com down due to high traffic
    /sigh Saw that one coming I suppose. But I preordered in november. /shrug. Was still a diehard wow fanboy till around that month.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.