Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    I'm still mad that Blizzard made Alexstrasza and Ysera look like strippers in their humanoid form, what slap in the face for those who actually read the books. Alexstrasza was supposed to be this mother of all life type character, and yet blizzard gives her a stripper elf humanoid form with big hair.

Anyways, Alexstrasza in the books was much more easier to understand, a mighty and protective mother. She's nothing like that in the game, especially running around wearing a bikini.
    MILFs are still mothers. Shouldn't matter she is wearing a bikin. A 100 ton dragon shouldn't be scolded for her attire.

Bet ya it's Garrosh's baby. >>
    Raaaa!

Deleted
    Hello, I'm alexstrasza and i used to be the immortal aspect of life before i became a mortal for no obvious reason. Whats your f'ing game?!
    Last edited by mmoc2ef432f42d; 2011-12-16 at 01:06 AM.

Also, the baby is symbolising a new beginning. It's all about the symbolism people.
    Raaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    Dragon Aspect, and life aspect at that. She can probably just sense when there is life around here and counted it up, 3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! where has this come from?
    oh shit look gul'dan has appeared from the maelstorm!
    ROFL I just spilled my soda thx

What you didn't see was her slipping aggra a planned parenthood pamphlet after announcing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    You mean Squirrel Girl?

I always thought it was awesome that all of the other superheroes are TERRIFIED of her and imply she is the most incredibly dangerous superhero ever, they just never show her doing anything.
    how is she so scary if all she does is command squirrels? can she nuke your brain or one punch kill you? squirrels is a low tier power-i would commit suicide if it was my power.

The aspect of life can predict life? Who'da thought?
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    So, complaints about 2 Orcs having a baby and the Life-Binder detecting it. Well, myself I still can't understand how a dragon and a stag (Ysera and Malorne) can have Cenarius as a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maury Episode, Inc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    If thrall was a warrior he would have used protection.
    Don't be so Elemental.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    Don't be so Elemental.
    I think you meant that he obviously is a fan of Enhancement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baini View Post
    So, complaints about 2 Orcs having a baby and the Life-Binder detecting it. Well, myself I still can't understand how a dragon and a stag (Ysera and Malorne) can have Cenarius as a kid.
    It was a goddess and a stag. Elune and Malorne are Cenarius' parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Baini View Post
    If memory serves, Ysera is more of a stepmother to Cenarius.

they should have just animated maury povich and had him say "thrall, you ARE the father!"

completely unneccesary garbage with a character (aggra) that noone gives a fuck about.

Deleted
    4.4 patch notes: Aggra gets dumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    I'm still mad that Blizzard made Alexstrasza and Ysera look like strippers in their humanoid form, what slap in the face for those who actually read the books. Alexstrasza was supposed to be this mother of all life type character, and yet blizzard gives her a stripper elf humanoid form with big hair.

Anyways, Alexstrasza in the books was much more easier to understand, a mighty and protective mother. She's nothing like that in the game, especially running around wearing a bikini.
    If you think showing skin is a slap in the face, you should avoid Hindu and African mythology. Hell, pretty much most mythology before the Pilgrims or outside cold climates.

Lifebinder detecting life, silly?

Or aspect of death spending most of the expansion in hiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nris View Post
    She should have knocked up Thrall.
    Okei this just made me laugh out sooo loud IRL. Thanks, mate!!!

Deleted
    Guess Thrall could have better used some of the Anal tips in /2.