JC/BS or JC/ench?

Hey guys, Ive been thinking of removing my Blacksmithing for Enchanting for a while now but I am not sure what's best, I am currently Blacksmithing/Jewel Crafting for the extra sockets and Jewelcrafting gems, but since the price of enchants are quite high on my realm I would be able to make tons of gold and get 60+ stam on both of my rings, what do you think?

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I were you, I'd remove Jewelcrafting, as you'll get only +51 of your main stat total over epic gems. But if I had to choose, I'd go enchanting, simply because it will be cheaper.

Well, I use the 60+ mastery gems and not the stamina ones

Really depends on how much gold you have, i say this cause enchanting will be very expensive to level, if your gonna power level it, be prepared to spend at least 10k gold maybe more and thats if you can even get half the mats from bc and wrath that you need. Good Luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with JC/BS. The JC gems will be buffed soon enough I guess.

I'd go with BS/JC especially when they said that in MoP secondary stats will be closed to primary stats (in usefulness) so we might come to a point where +80 (or whatever the number in MoP will be) secondary stats becomes better than +80 primary stats (just like in ICC with ArP).

Deleted
    It depends on what ur're looking for. If u're min/maxing then i'd go with bs and ench (ench gives more stats than jc) if u just want to make gold jc ench if the way to go

10+ Year Old Account
    You want to make a ton of gold without even trying? JC/Ench. I bought 1200g worth of ore (20 ore at 60g each), prospected it, cut the gems into jewelery, disenchanted the jewelery and cut the rare gems. Put dust, essenses and cut gems on AH and made 3000g.

TBF, I sent my carnelians to my alchemist to transmute them to inferno rubies but I still would have made around ~2500g if I hadn't done that.

You want to max out your stats? JC/BS is the best way to do that. Epic JC-Only gems and BS only gem slots. That's a win/win right there.
    Putin khuliyo

Well, I am raiding quite alot aswell, trying to keep my top10 spot as my class, and I'd love to maximize every possible aspect of raiding professions, but since I need gold for enchants, flasks food ect I tought it might be a good idea to remove Blacksmithing for Enchanting

If you really need that mastery, then stay with BS.
    But as CTC cap gets easier and easier, some more stam becomes pretty much equally viable.
    The main plus I see is that JC-Ench is more convenient for ore shuffle.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Vywen/advanced

My mastery is quite fine atm so I am thinking of taking some stamina instead just not sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    Well, I am raiding quite alot aswell, trying to keep my top10 spot as my class, and I'd love to maximize every possible aspect of raiding professions, but since I need gold for enchants, flasks food ect I tought it might be a good idea to remove Blacksmithing for Enchanting
    Unless your guild demands Min/Max to the extreme, the difference between JC/BS and JC/Ench is extremely minimal.

And I arrived at the CTC cap in mostly 378 gear and a few LFR pieces so there's plenty of wiggle room, in terms of the cap, with normal/heroic DS gear.

From what I've read, DS has a lot of magic damage, so I'd pick up stamina after CTC cap.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Seeing as you're a tank, stay with BS, you can use the mastery that enchanting does not provide you, and if you eventually reach CTC without gems, you can swap to stamina gems and not spend money on enchanting. In terms of money making tho, with BS you need some of the "rare" recipes while as enchanting money comes much more naturally.