Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

"Hi, I'm Alexstrasza and I can predict who is pregnant"

Did anyone else find that silly in the ending video? We have the dragon aspects announcing to the world a new age, after a devastating fight with Deathwing, but wait a second, there is time to check who is pregnant and hint it to the father.

She is lifebinder after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    After all, she is the aspect of life.

[Edit: As a German saying goes: Two idiots, one thought. ]

Deleted
    No, I didn't find it silly at all - I just thought their eyes looked weird - both before and after the glow faded.

Deleted
    I guess that's her superpower, and she could really do worse. Marvel once had a superhero with the power to control squirrels. Squirrels.

Are you sure you are not just upset about this (understandably and reasonably so) because the mother is Aggra? Like the others said, Alexstrasza is the life-binder.

Deleted
    that baby should have been jaina's!

Well that was dealt with quickly. XD

Amazing that the Lifebinder can effortlessly detect new life!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    that baby should have been jaina's!
    I... what? Jaina gets Aggra pregnant?

Also. Can't shake mental image of Thrall and Aggra doing the nasty >_<

Deleted
    Dragon Aspect, and life aspect at that. She can probably just sense when there is life around here and counted it up, 3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! where has this come from? oh its there. Dragon aspect puts 2 and 2 together...

Deleted
    She's the lifebinder, i'd imagine she can see all life so seeing her being pregnant. Better this than blizz just saying "oh by the way aggra and thrall are having a baby" as we entre MoP.

Woah, the aspect of life is in harmony with all life around her, and can sense the presence of a child?

What I found very stupid, is that she didn't let the mother tell this to her husband herself.... It was like 'good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by reape View Post
    3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! Where has this come from?
    oh shit look gul'dan has appeared from the maelstorm!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Woah, the aspect of life is in harmony with all life around her, and can sense the presence of a child?

What I found very stupid, is that she didn't let the mother tell this to her husband herself.... It was like 'good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!'
    Perhaps he figured that out when they had unprotected sex? Or perhaps Aggra told him before? I don't remember seeing him shocked in the cinematic - she was just emphasizing her point of new life coming with pointing out that Aggra was awaiting a child.

Deleted
    She also has a friend that can travel through time.

Blizz really dropped the ball on that ending. What should have happened was right after Alex puts her hand and Thrall's baby mama's stomach, is cutting to Thrall's face with an "oh shit, I shouldn't have gone bare-back" look on his face. I could get behind that.

Alex was the aspect of life. One of her powers was Preggo-vision. Why would this be difficult to accept?

So you have a problem with being able to sence life.
    But you don't have a problem with "I can turn back time whenever I feel like it."?

that cinematic was lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey P View Post
    Blizz really dropped the ball on that ending. What should have happened was right after Alex puts her hand and Thrall's baby mama's stomach, is cutting to Thrall's face with an "oh shit, I shouldn't have gone bare-back" look on his face. I could get behind that.
    Yes because Thrall never wanted children