For the 1st time more people are viewing the SWTOR forum then all the wow ones.

I think this goes to show the momentum this game is picking up. 5 players in my guild have already quit wow this last week and moving to SWTOR.

Grats on a pointless thread kiddo, +1

Deleted
    Well, imho he's got a point there

Deleted
    My old 10m Raid stopped raiding this week.

50% of the "always online" raiders quitted their accoung because of TOR.

Thins this launch will hurt many WoW-guilds seriously.

Seriously it's the 1st I have ever seen more concurrent views for another game on this site other then wow.

Over 1800 people browing this section at the moment. Last week it was around 400.

This is also the first time other game forums have existed at launch. New launches are always full of hype, not new.

Woah, what a surprise...

Here, I thought the popularity rise was because the game was launching... But obviously this sudden influx of views is an unexplainable phenomenon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    This is also the first time other game forums have existed at launch. New launches are always full of hype, not new.
    This. /Thread

not the first time lol

happened a few times, like when nda dropped and when guilds were deployed last night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Hey, what is this ?!? They lifted my perma ban on the new swtor forums ?!? No one can make posts yet but I no longer get slapped with "you've been banned" when I log into the forums.
    aye. they reser everything..clean start for everyone