Question Regarding the product redemption

I redeemed my code on 9/30 and it says in the code redemption history that I did it on that day. However on the main page of the new account screen it says "You have not completed redeeming a code" and that box is blanked out. Is this an error on the main page or is this additional "code redemption" from the email invitation that has yet to be sent to me. Thanks. Here is a screenshot.

I would post a screen shot of what I am talking about but it wont let me do that until I have "posted a few times"

U entered a pre order early access code. That is not the real product key.

or maybe it's the other way around. YOU'RE FINE THOUGH

if its how i see it, if you entered your pre order code on 30th september then your ready to play the early access and you dont have to put in your retail code untill 20th.
    Not sure myself but did they say they was sending out emails with the actual retail codes in? i ordered from origin on 25th july so not sure on how thats gonna work.

Ok so do I still need to redeem the game code that shows up in Origin before they will send me an invite?

Quote Originally Posted by ml177 View Post
    Ok so do I still need to redeem the game code that shows up in Origin before they will send me an invite?
    Oh disregard that, the code in origin right now is the same as the pre order one that came by email. I still have no game code yet.