Redemption issues, please help!

after preordering (nov/25) I got an email promt saying go here to redeem your code. It asked me to sign in on my swtor account and then asked for the code which i put in. It said my account was verified and all. I log into the swtor website today and go to the my account page and on that five step process thing it still has me on the redeem code step. I click on it and try my code and it says its already been used. Am I all good?

Deleted
    yes yes browse forums before make new post, all is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Threadbare View Post
    yes yes browse forums before make new post, all is normal.
    sorry thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a couple posts in the forums here and at the bioware site about this but...

The redeem setup thing you are seeing is for people who did not pre-order. That is the normal registration you go through when you get your actual game box from the store on the 20th (the CD key will be in the box, thats the key you add to that location) Once the 20th hits, your account will be disabled until you add that CD key and add game time to your account, like any other p2p MMO out there.

You will get an email from bioware sometime between now and 19 December to activate your early access portion of your account. Hope that answers your question
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael8

Deathwing was flapping along in the dragonblight getting ready to attack the tower whennnnn..... BAM!!! He gets nailed with a giant plasma beam coming down from the sky Grafton style from Halo Reach!!!! It would seem that Rhonin finally decided to put his 24mil mana to use...