Deleted

Fury weapon help

So, I just got my Gurthalak (403) And I already had the Gurthalak (390) and the warmaster mace (397)

Now my question is. Should I dual wield my 403 and 390 gurthalaks, or should I go with my 403 Gurtha, and the warmaster mace? I'm not quite sure. So I was hoping you guys could help me out here.

I believe you should DW the Gurths, 403 MH 390 OH. Unless someone has heard of a change, the different ilvl Gurths will actually make the OH one proc more, whereas if you had 2 of the same ilvl the OH wouldn't proc nearly as often.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Imo you should go with the high ilvl's due to higher dps + str.

Yes the proc is awesome, but in almost all cases does dps and str win.

Im not an expert thou......

It's safer to go with Cudgel/Gurth, 2 Gurths stat starve you in my opinion.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Go with 403 gurth and ataraxis, having gurth in your oh is a waste of stats because of the reduced proc rate.

Only if they're the same Ilvl Raxtus. I've been testing out 403/390 Gurth combos on my Fury warrior, and have gotten fights where tentacle dmg was upwards of 16%. So you could use 403/390 Gurths and hope for good luck, or use the 397 Mace in OH for more stable damage, the numbers will likely be about the same unless you get good double proccing.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Only if they're the same Ilvl Raxtus. I've been testing out 403/390 Gurth combos on my Fury warrior, and have gotten fights where tentacle dmg was upwards of 16%. So you could use 403/390 Gurths and hope for good luck, or use the 397 Mace in OH for more stable damage, the numbers will likely be about the same unless you get good double proccing.
    If that were the case then all of the top parse for ultraxion would be of warriors with a 416 and a 403 gurth and that is just simply not true. http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/.../Fury_Warrior/

You want to have the 403 gurth in your mainhand and the 397 Ataraxis in your offhand in this case.
    "And lo, the spaghetti fell from his pockets like a horse off a mountain, in the image and likeness of His Almighty Noodliness."
    - Nessie 3:50

Eh one of the top 5 had a full 1% dmg done by tentacles, compared to .6 for most, they may very well have gotten that from dual Gurths. Impossible to tell and looking at armories most are either Arms spec or prot or SMF, or just the toon can't be found heh. I recently popped 158th with the 403/390 combo, tentacles did 2% of my dmg. Maybe good luck, who knows. Just going off personal experience. Maybe I'll test a couple LFR Ultraxs with each combo just for shits and grins.