10+ Year Old Account

Early Access graphics

For anyone who played during the stress test beta do the graphics right now feel worse then they were then? Cause I feel like it and my older brother whom I'm playing with is also noticing it as well.....I just hope it isn't just us cause it's starting to bother me.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

They are definitely improved, and overall performance is improved as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell that overall performance is improved but the graphics weren't this pixelated I guess you could say when I was looking at characters from a distance during the stress test beta and I had my settings on high both then and now.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

You better check other graphic options that may not be turned on.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I did find the problem, I changed the resolution earlier to fit my monitor but I didn't notice a bar came up that would ask if I wanted to keep the changes. That was definitely it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Things have seemed a bit smoother for me so far. Getting a good consistent 80-110fps and hardly any pixelation at all. Glad that you found the problem since I know I would be mad if everything wasnt perfect

Did they manage to fix that damn yellow pixel in the top left corner of the screen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzzzz View Post
    Did they manage to fix that damn yellow pixel in the top left corner of the screen?
    Yep. RIP, little orange pixel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    They are definitely improved, and overall performance is improved as well.
    That is great to hear.

I had a really sketchy beta experience with my pos rig. It is a really good sign when you still enjoy and want to play a game when you are getting 10-20 FPS max.

I am honestly more excited just to see how much better the play is now that it is live and I got a new graphics card.
    I like sandwiches

OMG I can't believe others have notice that pixel too!!!

I was playing and there was this little tiny dead spot on my screen, I thought it was a dead pixel on my monitor because it is about 6 years old!

HAHA thats funny and odd it was actually in the game.

I got another question to add to this thread and not derail it too much since it's asking about graphics.

Has anyone turned off Vsync and uncapped the fps? Did you have any problems?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    OMG I can't believe others have notice that pixel too!!!

I was playing and there was this little tiny dead spot on my screen, I thought it was a dead pixel on my monitor because it is about 6 years old!

HAHA thats funny and odd it was actually in the game.
    I thought the same thing when I was in the stress test though it never even occurred to me to check if it was still there on my desktop screen

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    I thought the same thing when I was in the stress test though it never even occurred to me to check if it was still there on my desktop screen
    There was a huge thread on the official forums about the little orange pixel that went on until the thing capped out. :P