Poll: Should our SP (Mikooô/Mickow, namechange) do better dps then he currently does ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hey - I used this tool: http://raidbots.com/comparebot/4ee7c...10004b5#damage (Ultraxiton)

I used my own kill on Ultraxiton in the comparison of what should be optimum. Don't use the actual dps as a meassurement because of different raid buffs, legendary, tricks of the trade and maybe different glyphs.

Look at mind blast per minute, dot uptime and mind flay uptime. Don't take shadow word: death that seriously, cause it mostly depend on your healers and wether or not you use glyph of dispersion. But still your shadow priest friend didn't cast any shadow word deaths at all.

Other than a little less mind blasts per minute and no shadow word deaths, your two shadow priests performed almost equally on Ultraxiton.

Quote Originally Posted by nellpyiwe View Post
    Excuse me, but I wouldn't even bother clicking your link. I take it you havn't done hagaraa right ? Since ofcourse you can't compare your nuke to the hagaraa fight, if you want to come close then go check ultraxion at best (my fault for not recording first boss).
    But coming and calling people in my guild underperformers when you're comparing two diffrent kinds of encounters.. just no
    I just did Hagara and did 26k dps (had CoE) so my calculations are only 1.5k dps off.
    Everything in my post still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by virox3 View Post
    - Josefina gets tricks of the trade 26 times to Mickows 1 time. 25 extra times at 6 seconds, again in a perfect situation, is around 2.5 minutes of 15% extra damage that Mickow does not get.
    10%. Rogues glyph Tricks to remove the energy cost, which brings it down to a 10% buff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's not bash each other.

Just focusing on Mickow's armory alone:
    He isn't hit capped and that's a big deal, especially since it's more than 2% undercap.
    I see he's using two good trinkets now. Whew.
    Everything else seems fine. Regardless of not having a legendary, he should still be performing well. You can't compare him to your other shadow priest, so don't.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the Baleroc fight. Mick didn't use shadowfeind one time. He also only used mind blast 13 times. VT 93.7% up time. SW:P 98.8%. DP 97.8%. Looks like Mick isn't trying that hard. He is losing a lot of dps to not being hit capped.

As a side note: I thought you weren't allowed to post another person's log/armory without them knowing.

And how do you see who's Fiend go with which Priest on WoL?
    Last edited by Solia; 2011-12-13 at 10:50 PM.

It's basically a "it depends on the intent" sort of thing. If you post someone else's armory without their knowledge to try and get some help for them we ussually let that go becuase some people really just can't help themselves. If you do it just to bash someone "lol look at how badly this person sucks" that isn't allowed.

This thread is one that can go either way so I am letting it go because if it can be used for good \o/ However, if people insist on bashing the spriest the OP is talking about or each other it will have to be closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post
    As a side note: I thought you weren't allowed to post another person's log/armory without them knowing.

And how do you see who's Fiend go with which Priest on WoL?
    He knows about the thread and that Blankstage(Nellpyiwe) made the thread, since we got a RL guild and we all told him about the thread, and hes been reading it (hopefully^^)

I looked @ ultraxion & Baleroc (non Multidoting Patchwork fights) and his DoT uptime is ~98% which is very good.
    So I dont think his Problem is DoT Uptime.

Specc & Glyphs are ok too.

But he should get hitcapped ^_^
    Last edited by Lostprophet; 2011-12-14 at 01:38 PM.

Deleted
    Hello it's me the Underperforming shadowpriest. ever since the 4.3 i haven't been using any "special" UI or anything before i was using ElvUI but my m8 Josefiná the other shadow priest said ElvUI sucks now don't get it so i was like OK and i been slacking a little on getting a timer so i can't see my dots every time (p.s im using a 40 inches TV so ^^).. SO what i think is that the dots are the problem only.. and ofc volcanic potions. So i just downloaded the new ElvUI and check if ill do better ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikooO View Post
    Hello it's me the Underperforming shadowpriest. ever since the 4.3 i haven't been using any "special" UI or anything before i was using ElvUI but my m8 Josefiná the other shadow priest said ElvUI sucks now don't get it so i was like OK and i been slacking a little on getting a timer so i can't see my dots every time (p.s im using a 40 inches TV so ^^).. SO what i think is that the dots are the problem only.. and ofc volcanic potions. So i just downloaded the new ElvUI and check if ill do better ^^
    Hello there mike^^ I would love to come home to you to help you config it if you have problems with that, for a little fee ofc.. hehehehehhe

Deleted
    Yeahy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikooO View Post
    pfft dare to slack Mike.

As for UI i use LuI (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...130-LUIv3.html) It is a slacker's delight becuase it's quite easy to setup and comes preincluded with the most of basic addons. You might want to slap on ForteXorcist onto there.

Also /agree on the hitcap and dot tracking, just get it sorted.

yes she do....