Everytime I login on the swtor site, I get a "Login failed". Yet my info is right.

Am I doing something wrong? I just got paid and want to pre order.

There was some kind of password reset few weeks ago, check your email.

Might be that

I reset it thinking that. but still, nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be a bug, it happend to me to earlier said I had the wrong password.. I just changed it and it worked
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Might be a stupid question, but did you set up 5 security questions on your account?

Deleted
    I had this problem a while back, you need to reset your password, check your email logs for an email from sw:tor asking you to change your password, If you don't have that email just clik the "forgot password" option.

In case you get your confirmation mail for payment. Could you send me a pm? Because I've payed 8 hours ago and still haven't received a confirmation of payment...

If the swtor site is giving you trouble with reseting it - go through EA.com It's the same password for both sites. If you have Origin, it's the same for there too. Reset your PW with either of those two things (EA.com or Origin) and you'll be able to log into swtor.com

I had that problem too, I reset my password a couple times then it finally let me in after one of those letter recognition tests. Did my 5 security questions and now no issue at all.

I've been having this problem for the past 3 days. Keep getting the "Login Failed" message even after changing my password multiple times. Haven't heard from customer service yet..

Are you absolutely sure your password is right? Remember that Bioware forced everyone to make passwords that start with a capital letter. I know that messed me up for a while until I remembered that.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Are you absolutely sure your password is right? Remember that Bioware forced everyone to make passwords that start with a capital letter. I know that messed me up for a while until I remembered that.
    Keylogger conveniance. Not smart.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    I had that problem too, I reset my password a couple times then it finally let me in after one of those letter recognition tests. Did my 5 security questions and now no issue at all.
    Hmm same thing as this guy. Customer service was no help saying to change my password... but after changing it yet again it finally let me in with a letter recognition test. I also did my questions, no problems since. Is it possible that passwords can only be a certain length? Because the last password change I shortened it a little. I guess it could also be because I never set up my security questions so it was messing up the login info? Who knows.
    Last edited by 2NE1; 2011-12-16 at 08:12 PM.

Deleted
    it could have been because you forgot you Big Letters..