Free month with preorder?

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a quick question. With the pre DL and pre order, will I be getting a free month sub when i get the email? Thanks for the responses.
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Deleted
    yes 5000chars

Pre order code lasts till 19th, then you have to enter a game serial key, and with the game serial key you get 30days free game time.

Every copy of the game comes with a month "free" scubscription regardless of preorder or if you buy it post launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    Pre order code lasts till 19th, then you have to enter a game serial key, and with the game serial key you get 30days free game time.
    Thanks mate, this answers a question I had since I had to cancel my pre-order last night but was still able to get into early access today. Thankfully I can purchase the full game this Friday.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by antigravitydogs View Post
    Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a quick question. With the pre DL and pre order, will I be getting a free month sub when i get the email? Thanks for the responses.
    No, but your purchase of the game comes with the usual included 30 days of play time : )

-Alamar

So just to clarify, Ill get an email with the key, put it into my account, and I'll have the thirty days?
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Quote Originally Posted by antigravitydogs View Post
    So just to clarify, Ill get an email with the key, put it into my account, and I'll have the thirty days?
    Pretty sure you still have to enter a payment method, you can cancel it before they bill you the next month.