New computer for Christmas.

Hey, so I've got a budget of around $800, I want a nice gaming computer that'll last me a while. I'd love to play WoW on ultra and SWTOR with decent graphics and no lag. I'd prefer a premade computer, as I don't see the risk of ruining a piece of hardware building a new computer worth saving ~$200 if done correctly. What's the best deal for my money?

If I could buy it from Best Buy, I'd be able to put it on a payment plan and be able to go over the $800 budget. If I had to buy it online, it'd be pretty close to 800 on the dot.

1) What is the best deal for a premade?
    2) Does Best Buy rip you off for the specs you get for your money?
    3) How much could I save if I built it myself?

I purchased the HP-Pavilion Dv6
    SPECS:
    AMD A8 processor
    8Gigs RAM
    640Gig Harddrive
    AMD Radeon 6620G Graphics card

After research this is able to run med-high settings at 30FPS
    There was a model that had the SAME specs but 720g harddrive but I was unsuccessful for finding the page.

But the computer above (Laptop) with a 15.6 inch screen is $629.99 from Bestbuy.

Thanks, Bally, but I was really looking for a desktop. You can't upgrade laptops much to keep up with the times. I was looking at several desktops on newegg for $629 (iBuyPower) or a $749 CyberPowerPC.

I can't post links yet unfortunately.

Deleted
    Limit of $800.

Anything speciffic other than WoW on ultra and SWTOR that you need it for? 3D movies, programming etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayme View Post
    Limit of $800.

Anything speciffic other than WoW on ultra and SWTOR that you need it for? 3D movies, programming etc?
    I don't care for 3D movies. I'd like to be able to run new games smoothly. Yes, I'll be programming, nothing much though. I'll also be doing a lot of photo editing.