Deleted

Desperate after some help

Ok so the story is long but if I should make it short.

Have recently had major issues with shutdowns and bluescreen with the computer where I got it solved with a new motherboard.

After that it got changed I've got following issues.

1* Cryptbase.dll is missing= Which means that I can't open any programs at all on my computer and with "at all" I really mean everything on the computer except Task manager.

2* No bootable device, press any key to reset._= Tho I can start it up if I got the Windows 7 disc in the disc reader wtf?

3* I can't acess the internet where it stands "Diagnostic policy cannot be found" and I mean com'on I can acess it with my laptop for Christ sake... Got a Thompson router and idk if it's bad or not...

Have checked the drivers and they seems to be up-to-date really : /

Saw a issue with not being able to open anything and similar to this, including the win 7 disk, was a nasty Trojan made in 2003, i eventually had to reformat my HD and do a fresh install...

Your hard disk may be dead, bad sectors. Try reinstall os a do disk check.

Deleted
    The thing is that I recently had it on repair for a few days ago and they didn't see any wrong with it and if I should be honest I've been there many times cus of the blue screens after that they installed the motherboard and the errors are just getting more n' more after every time I've had it there...