Page 1 of 2
LastLast

RET: CLCRet settings - 2p T13

Hello fellow Paladins!

I just got my second tier token on my ret pala, and from what ive heard we should change our rotation regarding judging and such.

Iam using :
    inqa inqrhp cs j inqrdp exoud tvdp exo tvhp how hw cons for "normal priority" on my CLCRet with 2P T13.

Whats your settings?
    Iam looking for improvements in my rotations right now.

Best regards!

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with the code, but it should be like this:

inqa inqrhp tvhp cs j inqrdp exoud tvdp exo how hw cons

A full 3 holy power TV (tvhp) should be used before CS or Judge so that you use your holy power first before trying to generate more.

The most updated rotation for 2pt t13 is on the final page of the CLCret thread on elitist jerks.com.

It's what I use and it seems perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    The most updated rotation for 2pt t13 is on the final page of the CLCret thread on elitist jerks.com.

It's what I use and it seems perfect.
    Taken from elit: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-r...1/#post2057749
    Quote Originally Posted by slipey
    The zealotry prio option is the rotation that will be used when Zealotry buff is active. Otherwise the normal rotation will be used. Currently I'm using the following rotation settings for t13 2pc:

normal:
    cs jhp inqr inqa tvdp exoud tvhp exo how hw cons

zealotry:
    cs inqr inqa tvdp exoud tvhp exo how jhp hw cons

notice that jhp is much lower prio during zealotry as its HP generation provides no gain while the buff is active.

be sure to set your judgement clash time to 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ream View Post

A full 3 holy power TV (tvhp) should be used before CS or Judge so that you use your holy power first before trying to generate more.
    That is what I think too. a TVHP does more damage than CS, and using it first keeps CS off cooldown for when it is done and you are able to get more holy power.

The mod is intelligent enough to not tell you to do a CS when you have 3 HP, so it really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    Somewhat related question... is jhp used if you have 2 piece t13? I have been seeing clcret suggesting holy wrath/tvdp/exo before judge, even though i have judge ahead of all of them in the rotation... I'm guessing maybe i should be using jhp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCheese View Post
    Somewhat related question... is jhp used if you have 2 piece t13? I have been seeing clcret suggesting holy wrath/tvdp/exo before judge, even though i have judge ahead of all of them in the rotation... I'm guessing maybe i should be using jhp?
    That's exactly right. jhp denotes the new 2pc.

Thanks for all inputs.

Theres no CLCRet change when you have 4 pieces of set right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    Theres no CLCRet change when you have 4 pieces of set right?
    Nope, it's a straight +% damage buff to zealotry, there isn't any reason for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Nope, it's a straight +% damage buff to zealotry, there isn't any reason for a change.
    Cheers alot!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ream View Post

You don't want to use a TV from HoPo until you are forced to. 3 HoPo TV should be as far back as possible and the most common priority is.

inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud exo how tvhp j hw cons

That is with no 2PC T13 with T13 2PC it should be.

inqa inqrhp cs jhp inqrdp tvdp exoud exo how tvhp hw cons

T13 2PC under Zealotry

inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tv exoud exo how

Some people have tested judgement ahead of cs and some behind, One thing can be said for sure these are for clcinfo I don't know if the same variables are used for clcret.
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-12-23 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Edit due to not double checking under Zealotry oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Also, keep in mind that since the 2pc grants quicker hp generation you may want to decrease the time to recommend INQ refresh (depends on what you currently have it set at). (i.e., I bumped mine back down to 3 from 5...the default is 3 I think).
    Last edited by Rira; 2011-12-22 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    You are wrong, You don't want to use a TV from HoPo until you are forced to. 3 HoPo TV should be as far back as possible and the most common priority is.

inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud exo how tvhp j hw cons

That is with no 2PC T13 with T13 2PC it should be.

inqa inqrhp cs jhp inqrdp tvdp exoud exo how tvhp hw cons

T13 2PC under Zealotry

inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud exo how tvhp hw cons

Some people have tested judgement ahead of cs and some behind, One thing can be said for sure these are for clcinfo I don't know if the same variables are used for clcret.
    Inquisition 20s remaining and 2 holy power and target less than 20%

+ gain
    - use

Holy Wrath +Divine purpose
    Crusader Strike +1 holy power at 3 holy power total
    +Art of War
    Templar's Verdict -Divine Purpose
    Exocism -Art of War
    Hammer of Wrath

So what happens next, Crusader Strike is now off CD, have 3 holy power.

Does CLCshit force you to TV or CS, if you TV you are pushing back your holy power gains; or does it CS giving you no holy power because you are at 3 holy power?

Bloodlust UP, Zealotry/Avenging wrath UP

+ gain
    - use

Crusader Strike +3 holy power
    Hammer of Wrath
    Templar's Verdict -3 holy power
    +Art of War
    Crusader Strike +3 holy power
    Exocism -Art of War
    Templar's Verdict -3 holy power

Along with everything else just wrong with Templar's verdict using HP at the end of the priority, it should be CS, TV, CS, TV while in lust.

You are quick to call people out about being wrong, please post your simulationcraft action priorities.

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

How long does this normally take?
    MOD EDIT: Until I can get some free time out of this project I'm on (which would be now).
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-22 at 09:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    You are quick to call people out about being wrong, please post your simulationcraft action priorities.
    This conversation has nothing to do with simulation-craft or what to do under Lust or anything else for that matter it was a simple question about why you move tvhp further back. However the under Zealotry I didn't look at it after I posted it and it certainly was wrong.

Under Zealotry - inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tv exoud exo how

Since it's rather apparent you have no knowledge of clcret/clcinfo rather then posting a bunch of information completely unrelated I'd suggest getting understanding of how the addon works.
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-12-23 at 02:19 AM.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

It is a priority based system, the order in abilities is from first to last.

Your priorities you set up in this addon are directly related to your dps, which in simulation craft would show a dps loss. If anything is apparent, it is your lack of knowledge with simulation craft. You have no evidence that your priorities are superior to any other, but call people wrong.

So when lust/hero is up you have to completely ignore this addon?

15+ Year Old Account

Your priorities you set up in this addon are directly related to your dps, which in simulation craft would show a dps loss. If anything is apparent, it is your lack of knowledge with simulation craft. You have no evidence that your priorities are superior to any other, but call people wrong.

Your priority changes under Zealotry not lust. Most people know that lust is when you still want to pop your CD's but Zealotry is what changes your priority. Lust certainly helps with no dead spots but you still have to use at least 1 filler 90% of the time.

You wouldn't ignore it because the addon wouldn't change anything. As you said, it is a priority. Lust only affects one thing right now for Retribution regarding the rotation, and that is the CD on Crusader Strike. It will come off CD sooner, CLCret/info doesn't put them in an order. It checks the CDs multiple times a second to show you what your strongest ability to use is next off CD.

I just wanna pop in here to say I hate the delay on the HP from 2pc... forces me to pay more attention when I'm judging at 2 HP rather than keep track of the fight.

Also thanks for the updated priority Req ^_^.