Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I have to say, the discussion about the cocktails is more interesting then the cheese part.

I remember when I tried to make Mac N Cheese for me and a friend, I poured the cheese powder in the water like a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    why? when i say alcohol i do mean, literally, alcohol.
    because I knew it was a typo of some sorts...now you're trying to make it seem like it wasn't. Even if someone was dumb enough to take pure Ethanol AND THEN add vodka to it (which is the only other thing i can assume you meant) then it's still making me lol at the ridiculous redundancy of said person.

We all make typos sometimes/say dumb things sometimes...it's ok to admit it

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tossed the cheese packet in with the noodles before as well as raman flavoring packets. Tongs work the best to fish them out with!
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    because I knew it was a typo of some sorts...now you're trying to make it seem like it wasn't. Even if someone was dumb enough to take pure Ethanol AND THEN add vodka to it (which is the only other thing i can assume you meant) then it's still making me lol at the ridiculous redundancy of said person.

We all make typos sometimes/say dumb things sometimes...it's ok to admit it
    You don't want to believe me then fine, i don't need you to.

Next time you go to the country maybe ask for it and see for yourself. Also, try to be a little less arrogant.