Deleted

Best offset to use? except gloves from DW

So.. what is the best offset part to use as a shadowpriest? except the 416 gloves from deathwing?

thanks

The shoulders from Morchok.

Hands are way better though but the shoulders will be the ones until you can down spine HC.

The best offpeice is the highest ilvl alternative you can get in that slot.
    If there is multiple items for a given slot or a number of slots in which this case happens you pick the one that offers the best stats, say if you replace a crit mastery slot (shoulders) with an offpeice such as morchock which has crit and haste.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    The shoulders from Morchok.

Hands are way better though but the shoulders will be the ones until you can down spine HC.
    Gloves>Shoulders>Everything else.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Deleted
    I personally really like the chest from morchok, 3 red gems +30int bonus spirit and more haste? What's not to love? I mean don't take me as right or anything but as far as itemisation goes, this chest looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeofRa View Post
    I personally really like the chest from morchok, 3 red gems +30int bonus spirit and more haste? What's not to love? I mean don't take me as right or anything but as far as itemisation goes, this chest looks great.
    The tier chest already gives haste/spirit while the offset shoulders give crit/haste instead of the tier ones that give crit/mastery.
    So yes, the chest is awesome, but the difference between offset piece and tier piece is much bigger on the shoulders than it is on the chest.

---------- Post added 2011-12-16 at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Gloves>Shoulders>Everything else.
    HC Gloves>HC shoulders> everything else

HC Shoulders > HC chest > Normal gloves