Where can I get info on....everything

Hi, I've been too busy with a new job and playing wow to really focus on TOR but now that its getting close I want to plan out what to do. I have a few questions and I'd like to find out where I caan read up on the info. I want to read up on the races and classes to see what kind of toon I want to make first ( a healer, something like a priest ) the servers so I can pick a home, and the professions so I can plan on what I want to pick up from the start ( probably gathering professions to make sme quick loot in the beginning, switch to something else later ). Also can I purchase it now and do a digital download so I'm ready to play when servers go live, if so where can I?

Thanks for your help, I googled SWTOR forums and what I found wasnt really helpful.

Deleted
    Thats lots of information in the TOR section here on MMO-Champ.. just use the search button

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arious-sources read. Everything you'll ever need to know.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.